User Controls

Can we please lets talk about one of the best sound tracks of all time

Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    Sorry not sorry but if you listen to this like REALLY listen to it ala rocking your nose back and forth to the yiddish word for beats

one two three for
    I hate kikes, lets bomb and gas them (one two)
    I hate kikes, lets bomb and gas them (one two)
    etc etc

you get the picture. It's simple, shape shape shape OBJECT box box circle OBJECT shape shape circle OBJECT triangle boom hiss repeat, next track
    almost like industrial like produced in a factory to open it okay it goes EEUP and UUUUUU so that goes here and the one like EEEE EEEE EEEE goes up there

I am not even on the remixes yet

seriously folx. I am like a space terrorist but a good one, nukes for peace.

I recommend skipping Realtor, Wok, Spiral, Landlord. I think those were the boss tracks they are just.... yeah.
    Don't even get me started on this game lol I think it's universaly hated for good reason, its a shit platformer a 3d platform bomberman???? why ??? it STINKS it STINKS

it... slaps. seriousyl check the album it drops LIKE A BOMB KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

lol okay that remix sucks but there is potential here. This game is more than just "Redial" okay it has other stages/music too

https://twobuttoncrew.com/tag/n64/

see look another person said it too, game bad, sounds cool though.

Presentation

In regards to models and textures, the game is on par with most games of the era, and the simplistic nature of Bomberman’s design works well with the graphical limitations. The environments convey the intended mood quite well for the most part, but rarely have much in terms of personality.

The real issues are technical. The game’s frame-rate dips often, especially when there’s multiple explosions on screen, which, considering this is Bomberman we’re talking about, is often. Pop-in is also a noticeable issue for levels set along the Z-axis. Such levels aren’t terribly common, however, as most of the level design is either horizontal or vertical.

The music is a whole other story. The soundtrack, composed by longtime Bomberman series composer Jun Chikuma, is probably my favorite part of this game! The drum and bass inspired soundtrack gives this game a very distinct musical identity. Moreover, the otherworldly sound of Bomberman Hero‘s music fits perfectly with the game’s many alien worlds and bizarre environments. My only complaint is the song selection itself is pretty slim, and of the few songs some get used way more often than others. I really hope you like the song “Redial” because you’re going to be hearing that one a lot (also, I can’t be friends with you if you don’t).

The soundtrack is probably my favorite part of this game!

Between the soundtrack and the bizarre enemy designs, my initial impression that this game was weird was spot on. I’m surprised, too. Usually when I remember a game feeling surreal or mysterious, it’s just a product of my youthful imagination and inexperience; once I revisit it as an adult, it loses that mystique and intrigue. Nope, this game definitely retains that “fever dream” flavor after all these years.

also the first one had some slappers

fuck a fengazi folkarones?

Originally posted by Lavender Squad also if I die can someone get this guy to play at my funeral k thanks
    Originally posted by Lavender Squad I intend to bump another thread with this post. Thank you all and have a good daynight tomorrow

also if I die can someone get this guy to play at my funeral k thanks buy just a mix of songs from games I like
    i'm sure if you type in console names some stuff will come up

I was going to make a joke about polish gas camps but I forgot the joke. If you want to find some humor I suppose it's all kinda funny if you look at Poland from a historical perspective. They were the top of the studded crowned goblet 0.01%

Youth are "too good" to fight and die for their global democracy capitalismstan so they suicide and shoot each other instead. Makes sense , up is north, God is real, jedis don't control the weather, black is purple, left is right, right is wrong
    scron is still mentally 12.
    Because I think jungle/drum and bass is cool? Okay 👌 👍 you don't know anything about music pal you never listened to an album with head phones on

Oh wow guess what game soundtrack is mentioned in this video. Thanks youtube algorithm

Now it's showing me how to make my own

I am mentally far more advanced and superior and more cultured and intelligent than you could hope to be
    because only kids 12 and unter would think musics such as these are cool.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny because only kids 12 and unter would think musics such as these are cool.

it's a style, you would have to hAVE the mind of a child to think one certain style is "more cool" than the other especially in modern world of niche culture

I don't care one way or the other, I just passively pick up things like composing electronic music with no background in music at all because of my vast intelligence.

I don't even listen to this kind of music normally, same with vaporwave and all of these weird niche electronic genres I think efveryone kinda has a bag of them they "fucks with"

how about this

i think that's 80s synth

don't quote me as I am not an expert on music AT ALL. I like the 80s style musics they are pretty cool with the keyboard guitars
    I never grew up in that era and it was sad, keyboard guitars were a meme when I was a kid only used a joke like "haha remember when we used to like that"

NO, NO I DO NOT AND NOW I CAn'T BECAUSE YOU KEEP MAKING FUN OF IT
    I don't make fun of old genres I look back on them with awe and wonder like wow now what if I dubstepped all over it WOB WOB WWOBWOBOBW

youtube recommended is friend

thank you junglist maasive

assive

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

both soundtracks are great all the way through
    Sure, but so far nothing here comes close to qualifying.
Jump to Top