User Controls

How do you store it?

Your drugs/paraphanalia? what have you pills, alcohols, ciggys, gannja, crank, salts, powder, dust or huffadoodles how do you store dat shit?

My pills are all over wrong bottles, some are in my pocket, usually I try to keep everything in the package.

My weed is 4x bagged stored in or on my desk
    Mushrooms 6x bagged stored in cool dark place

I have a liquor cabinet, i walk around with a pack of smokes.

I'm thinking about investing in mason jars for my bud, I remember they worked pretty well in combination with baggies.

I like to store my meth/mdma in gelatin capsules and my coke/heroin in glass vials.

das it mane
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    oooh classy
    In a baggie in the freezer.

bling bling Dark Matter
    fail to dose proprly than it falls in my carpet and gets squishd
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    YOu should put the baggy in a jar.
    I've just transferred them into the double ziploc bags you see in the shot, one inside the other to ensure air tightness.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon In a baggie in the freezer.

are those pieces of raw beef and romaine lettuce
    also i keep them in a variety of things. weed goes in pill bottles, acid gets wrapped in foil, pills get thrown into empty generic mucinex bottle, and all of that including cigarettes, grinder, box containimg everythinf i roll with (enhancements, papers, and one of those little sticks for packing joints) gets stashed in my dresser behind the drawers
    Originally posted by cerakote are those pieces of raw beef and romaine lettuce

Raw chicken and dried whole basil leaves
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Your drugs/paraphanalia? what have you pills, alcohols, ciggys, gannja, crank, salts, powder, dust or huffadoodles how do you store dat shit?

My pills are all over wrong bottles, some are in my pocket, usually I try to keep everything in the package.

My weed is 4x bagged stored in or on my desk
    Mushrooms 6x bagged stored in cool dark place

I have a liquor cabinet, i walk around with a pack of smokes.

I'm thinking about investing in mason jars for my bud, I remember they worked pretty well in combination with baggies.

I like to store my meth/mdma in gelatin capsules and my coke/heroin in glass vials.

das it mane

I just keep my pills in pill bottles. I don't feel the need too try and store them any other way. Weed i keep in mason jars and it works perfectly. Add a boveda humidity pack and it will last months in the jar and stay fresh
    What's a humidity pack?
    dessicant
    bling bling Dark Matter
    no he menes to stot it drying
    Kinda like this.

Put calcium chloride in your baggie lel
    Anything from bags, envelopes, plastic containers from gumball machines, capsules; put in whatever hiding place I fancy at the time.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Obvious, fed fred is obvious.

Y'all better clean house qwik
    bling bling Dark Matter
    in my neighbors shed they dont no wot weed is lmao
    Originally posted by cerakote are those pieces of raw beef and romaine lettuce

is this the content of the stomach of someone who didn't chew after you removed it on the slab?
Jump to Top