User Controls

Pretty much everyone here is ugly except Tara.

Bradley Black Hole
    Maybe not everybody, but it's not like the pretty people just won't post photos. Those who do, I would say the majority of us are below 6/10 but at least they have balls. What are you afraid of? Nothing happened to wellhung or me for uploading pics. But we have LEGIONS of criticizers that are most likely about the same in appearance as the community.

The exception being Scron who has only gotten uglier since he was MR. Happy and we have the ratface photo that made him famous.

That and Rocknose Hiki, and then of course we have Wariat who also won't upload new photos. Why? Because their visages haven't improved.
    Is this because I criticized you in the other thread. I’m sorry alright you actually seem decent enough when you’re clean shaved. I’m not gonna FUCK you though. I’m straight
    Also I don’t post pics because I actually have something to lose. There are some real weird motherfuckers on here that can probably screw up your life with very little effort, and I got a good thing going here.

But if you have to know, think of me as something like a cross between Keanu Reeves and Taylor Lautner
    Bradley Black Hole
    What you're suggesting has never happened. THe worst that's ever happened is someone sent a photo to Malice's mom of him naked slapping his cat with his tiny wiener & when Zok's mother got a phone call calling her a nigger lover, his father was black.

We literally have information, at least I do, on about half of our database. Most of us have at least some other members PI, mine is widely available. None of us have ever had anything bad happen. No one really wants to go out of their way to drive off other members.

Even everything I made up about Paul Wozny to drive him out off this website was 100% bullshit, despite having his real name and address and Gigi's info and her sons info, why would I actually release anything like that? Lol I was just fucking with him for months with a false dox that was hilarious when he began like defending himself and self doxxing to clear his name.
    Someone sent an email to that one guy’s mom with a picture of his dick next to their family cat that he had posted and titled the email “your son’s in some trouble” or something. Lol. Can’t remember his name.
    PROJECT PAT. That was it
    Bradley Black Hole
    o my bad i thought it was malice, lol yeah thats the worst of it so far.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Fox PROJECT PAT. That was it

I THINK YOUR SON HAS SOMETHING STRANGE GOING ON WITH HIS CAT
    Bradley Black Hole
    haha.
    Bradley Black Hole
    oh and one time someone contacted my girlfriend and told her how I"m a massive faggot who fucks dudes and likes sucking dick and she replied to them, "You understand I'm trans right? lol"

That was a high point for this community.
    Those were the days.

Also didn’t Raptor Ribs get doxxed as well. Or whatever that guy’s name was
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Fox Those were the days.

Also didn’t Raptor Ribs get doxxed as well. Or whatever that guy’s name was

malice sent xxombie's titty pics to her mother and tried to get robinhoody done for noncery
    Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    Op looks like if you tried to make Trevor from GTA 5 but even uglier on purpose but you were tripping on LSD so It came out even worse also before you leave the ice cream bar the gay extras attendant /, WITHOUT ASKING

dumps and entire scoop of candied nuts on top and you say. WHOA WHOA SLOW IT DOWN YHERE but that faggot insists a growing man needs as many nuts that will fit and keeps winking at you making double entendres "I WANT EVERY SURFACE COATED IN NUTS"and piling on the nuts so thick that if you try to scoop a scoop of ass cream you only get nuts

But when you get into your pickup truck to leave you see him in the review mirror and he grabs you by the neck, pushes you down and pins you to the floor with his mass
    And then he slowly leans in and whispers in your ear as you hear a zipper

"Missed a spot"

And he was never heard from again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I like that.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Well she's the only female from this site I've seen a picture of I agree I think she's definitely pretty. I don't care what any of you other dudes look like though, I enjoy looking at women, I don't care to look at pictures of dudes though so it doesn't matter to me how you look.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    There used to be an older lady who posted here who had a pretty nice body. Anyone remember her? Lol
    Triple Threat. What’s she up to
    Originally posted by Fox Triple Threat. What’s she up to

Moved to Louisiana
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I no ugly
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Moved to Louisiana

Ew
Jump to Top