User Controls

I have high blood pressure and I'm going to die.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I went to a medical appointment today and discovered that my BP is along the lines of 160/100. It's never been like that, and I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with drinking almost every day for the last 4 months or smoking a pack of marb reds a day or eating frozen pizzas and pizza rolls almost exclusively. I think it's just a fluke, but to be SURE, I'm drinking in celebration and if all goes well I will exacerbate a blood clot that I don't know I have and just stroke out at some point tonight. I'll feel bad for my cat cuz she won't know what's going on, but eventually someone will find my rotting corpse and it will all be over with. Thank you Jesus.
    Your cat will eat your corpse before it's located.
    bite your hands off to release tension
    crazy mike Houston
    I bet you die before I do

bite your hands off to release tension
    This would lower his blood pressure.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I bet you die before I do

This might be the most even bet in the history of totse/zoklet bets. Challenge accepted.
    crazy mike Houston
    This might be the most even bet in the history of totse/zoklet bets. Challenge accepted.

well, you smoke cigarettes and drink, and I quit both those things a long time ago. you are gonna dieeeee

Lanny Bird of Courage
    I have a healthy blood pressure and I'm gonna die too.

I'll eat a pizza roll to your memory tho.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    My bloodwork comes in tomorrow, i'll tell you if i'm going to die as well. And if i do i'll think about you before i go, we'll be together forever in death mQ, forever
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    maybe you should take better care of yourself mq, eat salads, exercise, quit smoking, do things that are more positive. You will feel better mentally as well as physically.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My bloodwork comes in tomorrow, i'll tell you if i'm going to die as well. And if i do i'll think about you before i go, we'll be together forever in death mQ, forever

Please keep me informed so we can rot together if need be. I will sell the rest of my belongings for a plane ticket to come to you and you and I can just binge out on all the worst things until we die in a heap together, entwined, bloated, smelly, mutual cringes upon our poor dead faces.
    Please keep me informed so we can rot together if need be. I will sell the rest of my belongings for a plane ticket to come to you and you and I can just binge out on all the worst things until we die in a heap together, entwined, bloated, smelly, mutual cringes upon our poor dead faces.

This sounds beautiful. I think i laughed and cried at the same time.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    maybe you should take better care of yourself mq, eat salads, exercise, quit smoking, do things that are more positive. You will feel better mentally as well as physically.

I know and you're right. Everything is boring to me these days; I feel like sploo. I haven't given up hope, I just keep procrastinating 'turning over the leaf' but I'm not dead yet and I honestly believe that I can get out of this rut. Some external motivation (other than not dying) would help, but I guess this is the price I pay for leading a shit-tier lifestyle for so long. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me, if anything, I want them to LEARN from me, and not make the same mistakes. I'm sure most people in our community can relate, hence the rampant drug use and socially unique lifestyles many of us seem to lead. I know not everyone is a hermit but we all have obviously had our fair share of cringe-shit to deal with in life and we've all made some pretty stupid fucking choices. Anyway, I'm not going away yet, and I will be eating more salads, quitting drinking except for weekends, and once I can get the ball rolling I'm the type of person who will definitely roll with it. I need that replacement habit that I can enjoy but haven't found it yet.
    I know and you're right. Everything is boring to me these days; I feel like sploo. I haven't given up hope, I just keep procrastinating 'turning over the leaf' but I'm not dead yet and I honestly believe that I can get out of this rut. Some external motivation (other than not dying) would help, but I guess this is the price I pay for leading a shit-tier lifestyle for so long. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me, if anything, I want them to LEARN from me, and not make the same mistakes. I'm sure most people in our community can relate, hence the rampant drug use and socially unique lifestyles many of us seem to lead. I know not everyone is a hermit but we all have obviously had our fair share of cringe-shit to deal with in life and we've all made some pretty stupid fucking choices. Anyway, I'm not going away yet, and I will be eating more salads, quitting drinking except for weekends, and once I can get the ball rolling I'm the type of person who will definitely roll with it. I need that replacement habit that I can enjoy but haven't found it yet.

maybe you should get more into having sex, if you do it right it will make you want to take care of your body more. For the last few months I've been working out *slacked off the last couple weeks tho* and I've noticed I havent been laid at all in the last couple weeks, seems like there is some kinda correlation

But I've been getting into it much more in general. I'm lucky that I have a high metabolism otherwise I'd be such a fat fuck especially with the way I drink. I'm actually trying to cut back drinking for mental reasons and hoping that it will help reduce my belly fat.

I actually have high blood pressure as well, always have had it. I'm supposed to be on beta blockers, but I've noticed cycling and lifting weights has helped me a lot

*aortic dissection* problems.

You might want to look into taking magnesium for your blood pressure

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    o.0 maybe I'll go get a job at this tropical smoothie place nearby me that's hiring... smoothies and salads and sandwiches for my health!! I THINK I'M GONNA DO IT!!!!!!!!
    Now that sounds like a plan I can get behind. You don't want to end up like tortilla 24 years old living in a van pooping all over himself
    I got my blood work from the VA last week for my annual check up. The doc said on paper I'm in perfect health. Cholesterol, blood cell levels, blood chemistry, thyroid, screen for prostate cancer, the whole nine yards.
    I got my blood work from the VA last week for my annual check up. The doc said on paper I'm in perfect health. Cholesterol, blood cell levels, blood chemistry, thyroid, screen for prostate cancer, the whole nine yards.

That's good, i don't need annual check ups but i have familial too high cholesterol and heart disease runs in the family so i figured i might as well get it checked out now and save myself the trouble in the future.
    That's good, i don't need annual check ups but i have familial too high cholesterol and heart disease runs in the family so i figured i might as well get it checked out now and save myself the trouble in the future.
    The more you know...
Jump to Top