User Controls

Anybody tryin' to play runescape

kick Tuskegee Airman [discourteously tickle this dendrolagus]
    Mental health guys. Play have some fun? I'm trying to have fun. I don't really care how late it is. Plz, mental health.
    Alright, well... Then let's just all lay down and die then, :|
    Damn, even vinnie went to bed.
    :|
    Sorry dude, we were all playing runescape and didn't see your post.
    🤨
    Bradley Black Hole
    I used to play about 23,000 hours of that game, i'm good.
    Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    nar i am breaking the economy in mineraft. There is Auction house Bazaar and player trading and I have recently caused the price of several rare or limited items to spike over 500% and I am almost #1 on several mob kill leaderboads. I am in too deep I can play other games, I can stop playing this shitty minecraft RS clone server but I can't stop entirely, or I will lose my spot on the leaderboard

lots of people crack out on flipping or money making to get so rich, I just chill and slowly manipulate and fuck with teh economy and make sure when prices go up I have 30 or 1000 of an item, and nobody else has it. Thaat's how I do.

the richest player has i think around 500bil NW and bank

I have 1bil NW and 500m coin

these used to be 8m to sell the portal on auction , the materials 2-3m to make but I just kept buying them all until they went to 4m, then I bought all those too for days, weeks now its at 6-7m last I checked just for the materials.
    and if anyone tries to undercut me I have materials stockpiled to make like 10 portals.

there are no rules against market manipulation so all the negative things that come from it just compound along with other factors , the wealth gap is insane it's like most people have 100m or less net worth and then it drops off hard to people with 500m, 1b (like me)
    and then the 1%ers with like 200billion coins that can't even play the game because they can buy everything from everyone

eel man has 175billion net worth wow just wow
    can you believe this shit top leasderboard player btw max skills grinder yeah okay pal calm down mr 175bil nw
    Bradley Black Hole
    imagine being proud to dominate a children's game in your early 30s.
    the skyblock player base is actually on average much higher age than minecraft in general,
    Like chloe who seems like its a 16 year old girl but shes like 22 bro , this is why you will never get a girlfriend and why nobody loves you or ever will love you

I actually sold her some rare items years ago and I WAS THERE when she crafted the first max wheat hoe which cost over 1 bil at the time
    All the serious players are usually around 16-20something age, zoomers.

a lot of them have way more money than me and play the game more and are on more leaderboards and they go to school so I am far from the top of top players, I go at my own pace because I am an elderly man

people say to me OMG UR SO BAD GET GUD and i'm just like "it ain't a race, kid"
    Originally posted by Bradley imagine being proud to dominate a children's game in your early 30s.

Hey Man, even with good internet as a kid, I still ran into a lot of hiccups. And life is a lot different when you actually do your homework (and go to school).
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ya me too my mom used to bitch constantly i was tying up the phone line, but i got so good with dial up that when someone would call the speakers would kinda make this weird static noise and runescape would lag for about 6 ticks (ticks are 1/8 of a second, iirc) it was such a minor hiccup you'd only realize it if you were an autistic 13 year old, so when the static + the brief lag would occur, I would immediately say FUCK and hit disconnect (if I was in a bank or somewhere safe) and I got so good at it, that the phone would ring twice, my mom would answer the phone and then for 45 minutes I'd pace in my room or jack off and then she'd say "I'm off!" and I'd hear that weird R2D2 seizure noise of connecting to the internet and be back in Gleinor GETTING IT!

my friends would make fun of me for being poor, at school, online, only place they didn't was at the park.
    Originally posted by Lavender Squad nar i am breaking the economy in mineraft. There is Auction house Bazaar and player trading and I have recently caused the price of several rare or limited items to spike over 500% and I am almost #1 on several mob kill leaderboads. I am in too deep I can play other games, I can stop playing this shitty minecraft RS clone server but I can't stop entirely, or I will lose my spot on the leaderboard

lots of people crack out on flipping or money making to get so rich, I just chill and slowly manipulate and fuck with teh economy and make sure when prices go up I have 30 or 1000 of an item, and nobody else has it. Thaat's how I do.

the richest player has i think around 500bil NW and bank

I have 1bil NW and 500m coin

these used to be 8m to sell the portal on auction , the materials 2-3m to make but I just kept buying them all until they went to 4m, then I bought all those too for days, weeks now its at 6-7m last I checked just for the materials.
    and if anyone tries to undercut me I have materials stockpiled to make like 10 portals.

there are no rules against market manipulation so all the negative things that come from it just compound along with other factors , the wealth gap is insane it's like most people have 100m or less net worth and then it drops off hard to people with 500m, 1b (like me)
    and then the 1%ers with like 200billion coins that can't even play the game because they can buy everything from everyone

eel man has 175billion net worth wow just wow
    can you believe this shit top leasderboard player btw max skills grinder yeah okay pal calm down mr 175bil nw

Yet another ghost alt...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yet another ghost alt…

I dunno this might be iron john i think fuyss
Jump to Top