User Controls

what would you do

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    if you met a young girl around 13-16 who had such intensive daddy issues and never had a dad that she really wanted to just snuggle with you nude even and without wuestion she would just start sucking your dick because she got so turned on by your agr compared to her and you being her like new dad like figure and both of you started referring to one another as daddy and dsughter but she just couldnt keep her hands off your dick? and she was so turne don by this secret relaitonship thst her mom didnt know about thwt she would skip school ealry or right after school come over like thet boy in thst movie the reader to just cuddle with you nude watch movies and intensely suck dick any chsnce she could? what would you do?
    i think i met such a girl but we never met basiclaly or nothing sexual or anything occured. i even shared it with you guys like a year ago or so how she admitted if i asked her shed have come over thst dsy we met wnd ditch her friend. but basiclaly we only messaged one another a bit and she did this trick cause she wa sjelous of me tlaking to other teen girls and even when i went live with her on messenger she saw like some young chicks sitting in front of me in warsaw i actuslly hoped to tlak to but didnt have the bakls or back out and all of a sudden she cslled or wanted to go live with me. and she clsimed to be pregnant but the fsther. aboy her sge left her and shit and never had a dad and when we met we messaged right aeay and she clsimed she relaly was drawn to me for some reason and nothing about ages came up. she was the chick who clsimed to be 16 if you remember but i thought lied about her age and jig wrote why would you want to hang out with a … yr old. like i said we never did but it vould have happened or almost and i think she had or has massive daddy issues. she had this friend or other chick add me on facbeook and i fell for her trap testing me if id be loyal or tlak to other teen girls and i failed apparently and she ditche dme as i had a long but only flirty and normal convo with thwt chifk who added me out of the blue.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I’d stay away. Women with daddy issues are not women you want to deal with.
    it was weird because she claimed to be in the howpital like checking her stomach or baby and shit it was hard ro believe like i somewhat thought it was some massive troll but i actually met her in ohysicla form. and it seemed odd she seemed so like shy quiet reserved normal not some massive slut with daddy issue sor nothing even had like a shy quiet voice.
    if i didnt fsll for her trap of the frind who adde dme and me feeling empowered like wow an actual chick added me and wants to talk on facebook who knows what could have happened.
    the scenario above or in my initial post is just imagining shit but i csn imagine this happening if me or her didnt stop it which it did or simply life did like it always happens with me and teens i meet somehting ends up stopping it or going wrong for me and i fail.
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat if you met a young girl around 13-16 who had such intensive daddy issues and never had a dad that she really wanted to just snuggle with you nude even and without wuestion she would just start sucking your dick because she got so turned on by your agr compared to her and you being her like new dad like figure and both of you started referring to one another as daddy and dsughter but she just couldnt keep her hands off your dick? and she was so turne don by this secret relaitonship thst her mom didnt know about thwt she would skip school ealry or right after school come over like thet boy in thst movie the reader to just cuddle with you nude watch movies and intensely suck dick any chsnce she could? what would you do?

Kys
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    imagine if she was so turned on due to her daddy issues she would just get your dick har day lightly touching it and fuck it like you're half asleep or pretending to be or simply enjoying watching something on your tv and she just puts it in her pussy as her young ass is turned from you and your ee her back and she's on her toes on both sides of your legs just pounding it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat i think i met such a girl but we never met

hah
Jump to Top