User Controls

According to this healthline article, I'm some sort of a woman

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I was talking to both Number13 and aldra in the NIS Horror Film Party thread and 13 brought up he went to pee after we finished watching the movie, so I asked if he had one of those "this nearly feels like an orgasm" kind of pees to which he replied no but aldra became flabbergasted and said I might have to have my prostate checked out since he's never heard of it before nor has he experienced it. So apparently, what I was talking about is a "pee-gasm" and this healthline article says it's a woman's thing. I'm not a woman, but I might have to re-think my gender identity after this (or it's the Jews trying to trick me into thinking I am more of a woman than I thought I was).

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/pee-gasms-happen-and-its-natural
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "An unexpected bit of news swept through some British newspapers last month, as outlets focused on the rise of “Pee-Gasm.” According to multiple outlets, women reported delaying urination in order to experience an orgasm-like feeling when they released their urine.

Some women on Reddit and other forums have also described this practice, although in that case, many women expressed concern that there was something wrong with their bodies rather than a desire to achieve a “pee-gasm.”

But experts say that there is a scientific reason for “pee-gasm,” and in fact, it can be a normal byproduct of women’s anatomy.

And while experts stress there’s nothing wrong with women who have an orgasm during urination, they also don’t recommend women try “holding it” just for fun."
    NO I will not be wearing a skirt or heels or any of the sort. Just so you guys know.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    pee-gee-13
    Kafka sweaty
    You're not a woman.
    Originally posted by aldra pee-gee-13

LOL
    Originally posted by Kafka You're not a woman.

Look, Kafka -- I don't mind you saying this to me. But I suggest you don't say this to any transwoman, they will likely take offense and everyone will turn against you.
    Kafka sweaty
    One of my mottos is don't let a webpage change your life.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Look, Kafka – I don't mind you saying this to me. But I suggest you don't say this to any transwoman, they will likely take offense and everyone will turn against you.

I'll say it to everyone.
    I warned you! I do agree with your stance, but your fellow liberals would turn against you.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Look, Kafka – I don't mind you saying this to me. But I suggest you don't say this to any transwoman, they will likely take offense and everyone will turn against you.

for some reason the only ones I see around here are old homeless men crossdressing
    Originally posted by aldra for some reason the only ones I see around here are old homeless men crossdressing

LOL what a sight.
    I hope that doesn't arouse you though.
    tfw no virgin muslim tranny waifu that moans in a dutch accent you can give sissygasms

it feels good, because that sounds horrible.

My love please let us grow oldje together so that we may sit on a rocking chair facing mecca and never have children because you are a sterile abomination of Allah, who still loves you, inshallah

You know who also hates trannies? Israel

They have no problem forcing your children to watch drag queens, niggers dominating women and getting away with crime and effeminate men.
    But try that shit in the holy lands and you will be spat at by Orthodox and normal people who do not want their society exposed to such disgusting things like homosexuals and terrorists
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    The fuck is a pee gasm? Yah you def have prostate cancer yo
    everyone including men have peegasm.

tgats why urinating were called 'relieving' one self.
    Originally posted by WALUIGI TACO STAND IS A REAL GAME tfw no virgin muslim tranny waifu that moans in a dutch accent you can give sissygasms

it feels good, because that sounds horrible.

My love please let us grow oldje together so that we may sit on a rocking chair facing mecca and never have children because you are a sterile abomination of Allah, who still loves you, inshallah

You know who also hates trannies? Israel

They have no problem forcing your children to watch drag queens, niggers dominating women and getting away with crime and effeminate men.
    But try that shit in the holy lands and you will be spat at by Orthodox and normal people who do not want their society exposed to such disgusting things like homosexuals and terrorists

Disgusting. You must be a cumskin.
    Originally posted by RIPtotse The fuck is a pee gasm? Yah you def have prostate cancer yo

WTF man.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny everyone including men have peegasm.

tgats why urinating were called 'relieving' one self.

So the article is spreading misinformation. They are saying it only happens to women.
    Can you get the lid off a pickle jar?
Jump to Top