User Controls

who likes poop

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    I put poop in a paper bag and then got some red spray paint and spray painted the inside of the shitty paper bag and shook it up, then put confetti in it for good measure. Then I handed it to a meth head an told him he could get high from huffing it.

He huffed it and was like woahhh dude can I get more of this?? I said yes sure man it's the new thing

The new drug. Shit in a paper bag shaken up with spray paint and confetti.
    It’s Jenkem all over again
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Insects do.
    This is the party flava
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I like taking big poops that stretch my hole
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by BummyMofo I put poop in a paper bag and then got some red spray paint and spray painted the inside of the shitty paper bag and shook it up, then put confetti in it for good measure. Then I handed it to a meth head an told him he could get high from huffing it.

He huffed it and was like woahhh dude can I get more of this?? I said yes sure man it's the new thing

The new drug. Shit in a paper bag shaken up with spray paint and confetti.

Does it work in plastic bags as well?
    Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    poop skin
    Bradley Black Hole
    wellhung takes photos of his feces and sends them to other men on the internet, you and him should link up.
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk Does it work in plastic bags as well?

No it does not. It must be a paper brown bag.

Originally posted by Bradley wellhung takes photos of his feces and sends them to other men on the internet, you and him should link up.

No
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Bradley wellhung takes photos of his feces and sends them to other men on the internet, you and him should link up.

kafka what would you do if ellhung starts doing this to you?
    Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    Originally posted by Wariat kafka what would you do if ellhung starts doing this to you?
Jump to Top