User Controls

Question for those not in the US

Migh Houston
    What crimes would you say are easier to commit in the US compared to where you live?

Shoplifting is likely easier here and credit card fraud was likely easier in the past due to the US not having the chip for so long.

Also, what crimes are not as easy?
    Industrial theft is pretty widespread, I've worked at a lot of places that if you leave anything outside people will find a way to get 100lb+ spools of wire past a fence with a locked gate and not break anything

It's pretty amazing what people get away with and stuff like making drugs if you rip off a chemical plant that would be SUCH a lick, I worked at a place that stored a lot of stuff. It was pretty cheap to buy a few of the things so it would be kinda dumb

but lets say if there was a place you knew had large amounts of a few things you could just yoink a drum or two, or those big pallet sized square drums which are worth usually several thousand $$
    Kafka sweaty
    I only know what's easy in Northern Ireland. Drug possession, esp for minors. I've done coke in the streets while the peelers drove past. You don't get shot if you have a knife or for anything really. I threatened someone with a knife here and the police were called, nothing happened and I don't have a record. In America some kid did the same thing and was shot dead. When my dad burned down his house the police came and he shouted at them to fuck off, nothing happened and they left. It's easy to get away with rape here sadly. A lot of victims don't come forward because the police have to look through your phone and sometimes they don't take you seriously. My friend was raped by her mum's boyfriend for a decade, since she was 8. She told the police and they didn't believe her.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I have been picked up by the cops with drugs, had my house raided and been "in trouble" many times, but never charged with a crime in my life
    usually because by the time it gets fucked up enough for police to show up I have already done all the drugs so they respond to some wacky violence and there is much evidence that something dark and terrible took place here

But they never find anything to charge, I think it's because even if I am trapping out a block and moving bags and the money is moving, I don't act like a drug dealer or even a drug user I guess, the police always think I'm a retard addict that did some crime like burglary or robbery. WHO'S PILL BOTTLE IS THIS?? WHY IS THERE HALF A WOMANS ID CUT UP WITH A DEVIL HORNS DRAWN ON HER? WHY DO YOU HAVE ALL THOSE JUGS OF PAINT THINNER?

They get angry, trying to comprehend my retardation, it's not illegal just at the very bottom of what they would consider good, right, just and moral in every capacity that if I were any more depraved I would probably be guilty of something, and this is about my baseline way of living. Like police that harass prostitutes and make it illegal for me to go around my neighborhood befriending all the ladies of the evening.

HOW DO YOU KNOW HER? WHATS HER NAME? Like wtf i'm not allowed to flirt with prostitutes and be friends with them and ask if they can get me drugs?? or just say hello? WE WERE JUST TALKING!! That's fucked up and it's disgusting how they treat these women, also society calling the police to report prostitutes.

When you make that phone call you should think about the consequences it might have for that young woman, you might think you're helping her but but punishing someone that's already in a bad spot will only make it harder for them, TOUGH TIMES MAKES TOUGH PEOPLE I GUESS.
    I prefer to go down and talk to them, give them new pipes and soem food and waters and buy them all lunch

probably cheaper than it would cost to run them through the system for some bullshit. Fuck the nanny state
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Migh What crimes would you say are easier to commit in the US compared to where you live?

Shoplifting is likely easier here and credit card fraud was likely easier in the past due to the US not having the chip for so long.

Also, what crimes are not as easy?

Walking around with a gun.
    Migh Houston
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Walking around with a gun.

Thats no crime.
    Migh Houston
    Originally posted by Kafka I only know what's easy in Northern Ireland. Drug possession, esp for minors. I've done coke in the streets while the peelers drove past. You don't get shot if you have a knife or for anything really. I threatened someone with a knife here and the police were called, nothing happened and I don't have a record. In America some kid did the same thing and was shot dead. When my dad burned down his house the police came and he shouted at them to fuck off, nothing happened and they left. It's easy to get away with rape here sadly. A lot of victims don't come forward because the police have to look through your phone and sometimes they don't take you seriously. My friend was raped by her mum's boyfriend for a decade, since she was 8. She told the police and they didn't believe her.

What about fraud and theft?
    Originally posted by Migh Thats no crime.

Depends which state and country you are in.
    Squatting is easier to do in the UK than it is in the USA.

In the USA you can physically remove them, get the cops to come and remove them or shoot them in some instances (dependent on state), in the UK you have to go through the courts and that can take months.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Fuck Loads of ILLEGAL immigrants in this country

They get watered and fed and put up in nice hotels until there claim is assessed and then they jump the queue for social housing

England is being overran and the government/media and the police are in collusion

Country's funked
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Instigator Fuck Loads of ILLEGAL immigrants in this country

They get watered and fed and put up in nice hotels until there claim is assessed and then they jump the queue for social housing

England is being overran and the government/media and the police are in collusion

Country's funked

haha
    The best crimes in the US are those of politicians. Just become a politician and you can steal millions and walk away happy.
    Originally posted by Instigator Fuck Loads of ILLEGAL immigrants in this country

US illegal immigrant numbers makes UK illegal immigrant numbers look like a kids tea party.

"Meanwhile, the latest estimates by Pew Research suggest the number of illegals in the UK could be as high as 1.2 million"

"As of January 1, 2015, there were 11.96 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S. The most recent Pew Research estimate puts the total number of unauthorized immigrants at 10.5 million in 2017".

It's funny how Americans talk about UK becoming brown...
    Brown is beautiful
Jump to Top