User Controls

Markcuckerberg is a globalist jedi

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    His grandfather is a Rockefeller and he's also related to ((((henwy asskissinger))))

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What do you propose we do with this brand new information?
    Originally posted by mmQ What do you propose we do with this brand new information?

spread it to the people that aren't red pilled?!!?!

be the change that you want to be, except you don't want to change you're content sitting in a chair, farting, smoking cigs and eating pizza pockets.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby His grandfather is a Rockefeller and he's also related to ((((henwy asskissinger))))

He wouldn't even be qualified for one at that age. not even with money. how is he getting them? oh, he has more than "Lots of money". I'm sure he goes to countries or has it flown in, where some person convicted of a false crime, put to death, just to match his blood type.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Don't project to me Doug. NOT TODAY.

Did you know Mark literally drove a turnip truck for his first job ever? He admitted in an article that he posted on zoklet a few times but wouldn't admit his username, and there's footage of him huffing jenkem? I'm woke AF fam trust me I know everything you think you know. We're on the same team man. Don't let them divide us, especially not now.
    edit

never mind
    Originally posted by mmQ Don't project to me Doug. NOT TODAY.

Did you know Mark literally drove a turnip truck for his first job ever? He admitted in an article that he posted on zoklet a few times but wouldn't admit his username, and there's footage of him huffing jenkem? I'm woke AF fam trust me I know everything you think you know. We're on the same team man. Don't let them divide us, especially not now.

I wont let it divide us as long you don't ever quit dreaming its over, chicken.

RIP mark.

but seriously you don't know everything I know, I know way more about Christianity / Catholicism than you do. Something makes me think you weren't even baptized, but I digress.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby but seriously you don't know everything I know, I know way more about Christianity / Catholicism than you do.

You don't.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR You don't.

You wanna bet on that?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You wanna bet on that?

I would but your word is useless.
    Originally posted by RisiR I would but your word is useless.

says the guy that says he'd like to chat on tc, but "can't figure out how to logon" you're an assholeman, that's how you avoid a live debate on a public forum. Because you're a coward.

And just because I edit my post constantly doesn't mean its not good, I just try to correct my spelling. big fucking deal
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby spread it to the people that aren't red pilled?!!?!

be the change that you want to be, except you don't want to change you're content sitting in a chair, farting, smoking cigs and eating pizza pockets.

i like sitting in chairs. and i like farting. and smoking cigs. and i eat pizza pockets all the fucking time. so what you saying??
    Originally posted by NARCassist i like sitting in chairs. and i like farting. and smoking cigs. and i eat pizza pockets all the fucking time. so what you saying??

lol it was a joke, I like doing all those things too, but I don't smoke anymore. ahahahah
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby says the guy that says he'd like to chat on tc, but "can't figure out how to logon" you're an assholeman, that's how you avoid a live debate on a public forum. Because you're a coward.

And just because I edit my post constantly doesn't mean its not good, I just try to correct my spelling. big fucking deal

I never said that.

Stop it with you TC nonsense. You're not cool for jerking off too HTS.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I can recite the Bible backwards in under 4 hours. Get at me.
    Originally posted by RisiR I never said that.

Stop it with you TC nonsense. You're not cool for jerking off too HTS.

You're gross, and no one jerks off to hts, that's even wore than jacking off too black pussy, which no one does. I will stop the TC nonsence when you show your ugly face on tc. But you won't, so I digress.

I'm way more red-pilled than most people here, despite the trolls. (which I'm cool with)

dare to make this thread about the globalist and not me?! =)
    CuckLife Yung Blood
    Bill Krozby, youre a fucking globalist jedi. i bet you'd sell america out for pickled pig vaginers and "sexy chicken wings".
    Originally posted by CuckLife Bill Krozby, youre a fucking globalist jedi. i bet you'd sell america out for pickled pig vaginers and "sexy chicken wings".

Got another fan... and by the way their called "super sexy chicken wings" fuck-face.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CuckLife Yung Blood
    Go on TC and cam up if you wanna start some shit.
Jump to Top