User Controls

That thing where people put sprinkles on their lipstick.

blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I don’t see the appeal to this. It looks dumb and every picture I’ve seen of someone trying it, it doesn’t come out well. You wouldn’t even be able to eat or drink anything while you were wearing it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I think it looks smexy , but to each their own

just like I don't like man buns on men or women

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by blackbird I don’t see the appeal to this. It looks dumb and every picture I’ve seen of someone trying it, it doesn’t come out well. You wouldn’t even be able to eat or drink anything while you were wearing it.

You could have you had a makeshift food tube lodged into your throat. #lifehack
    Originally posted by mmQ You could have you had a makeshift food tube lodged into your throat. #lifehack

wow... just wow...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I think it looks smexy , but to each their own

just like I don't like man buns on men or women

He looks like a down syndrome from California. why is he so nervous. sup with his hair? he looks like one of the Bad News Bear kids from the 1970s. I expect Walter Mathau to come around the corner any moment, smack him and tell him to get him a beer.
    Walter Matthau, lol.
    I used to watch dennis the mennis all the time as a kid

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wait for it.. 1:10

https://youtu.be/xSQxtMWJzGQ?t=31s
    I mean 1:02

and mathau at 0:22 <-- luls
Jump to Top