User Controls

So folks the 17

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    year old wants to meet today and she told me she no longer has a boyfriend. the ukrainian chick with the 16 yo sister. im so pissed off realizing how i finally figured it out. when they say they have a boyfriend just pretend to want to be friends with them and when the boyfriend situation dies youll be next in line. i could have had muchnyounger girls than fucking 17 if i knew this.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    17 is a bit old actually.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat year old wants to meet today and she told me she no longer has a boyfriend. the ukrainian chick with the 16 yo sister. im so pissed off realizing how i finally figured it out. when they say they have a boyfriend just pretend to want to be friends with them and when the boyfriend situation dies youll be next in line. i could have had muchnyounger girls than fucking 17 if i knew this.

Originally posted by Wariat 17 is a bit old actually.

Originally posted by Wariat 17 is a bit old actually.

Yes, where are all the child brides these days???? YOU NEVER HEAR ABOUT CHILD BRIDES

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO
    Originally posted by Ecto the plasm Yes, where are all the child brides these days???? YOU NEVER HEAR ABOUT CHILD BRIDES

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO

Iran I think.
Jump to Top