User Controls

getting into heavy business like a real man

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    you just write it on a cocktail napkin , wrap a silken hose around your tite-sack and yank that bootstrap, then become self made self taught man

thats the beauty of it all
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    silken?! I thought you were into heavy business now like the lead industry or perhaps opening a DUmbell manufacturing plant, or a sand farm where you make sandbags all day

I'm not too familiar on the heavy sector of economy but I heard Amazon is the kings of anything big, bulky and heavy

This is how pretty much every major computer/chip company got started in the 70s...the plan written out on a napkin in Ihop.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This is how pretty much every major computer/chip company got started in the 70s…the plan written out on a napkin in Ihop.

It was way more interesting than that

Well my point was it was all a bunch of lies...I don't believe for one second ANY major idea/corporation starting out on the back of a napkin...it's pure fantasy.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well my point was it was all a bunch of lies…I don't believe for one second ANY major idea/corporation starting out on the back of a napkin…it's pure fantasy.

UNTIL NOW

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_science

I would just yoink a paper instead of uysing the napkin, serviettes are shite for writing on and then i will have nothing to wipe crumbs off my face.
    Yeah, fake...if I come up with an idea, meet in ihop to discuss it with a couple of other nerds and write down some shit on a napkin...that's not where the idea started...the idea was in place before the meeting was arranged. It would have happened regardless of the napkin.

It's called fairytaling.
    I'm sure someone did it at least once
    Originally posted by Ecto the plasm I'm sure someone did it at least once

STL1 when he came up with the plan to fix his daughters toilet flapper over OJ and flapjacks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    And then he was raped to death by KING TRUMP in the washroom when he went to take a leak and nobody heard from him ever again
Jump to Top