User Controls

Gouranga! in Brownsville, Texas

Donald Trump Black Hole

7 dead, 10 injured.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    God damn that was pretty crazy, wonder if they were drunk, had a medical emergency, or just felt like plowing down a sidewalk full of people. I know we've all wanted to do that, don't lie
    I had a friend who lives in Cali email me this morning asking me what's going on in Texas, with the current spate of mass shootings and now this car thing.

...imagine someone from California asking someone from Texas what the problem in their state is
    a better question would be why no one was armed or was armed but choose to run away instead of confronting the shooters/rammers.

in texas.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny a better question would be why no one was armed or was armed but choose to run away instead of confronting the shooters/rammers.

in texas.

They were lowly brown folk mostly from what I understand...white folks know better.
    this is why i believe civil war will never again happen in the US.

having guns and having the courage to shoot them into things that shoot back are two different things.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this is why i believe civil war will never again happen in the US.

having guns and having the courage to shoot them into things that shoot back are two different things.

I don't think many gun owners would have any issues using their guns if they were not liable to the legalities of doing so. I know I'd be using mine on my commute home everyday if there were no legal consequences to it.

In a civil war situation those legalities wouldn't be there.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They were lowly brown folk mostly from what I understand…white folks know better.

yeah all of them seem to be mexan

media's trying to claim the shooter was a mexican white supremacist though because they say he had a patch that said RWDS on it, even though there aren't any photos
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I don't think many gun owners would have any issues using their guns if they were not liable to the legalities of doing so. I know I'd be using mine on my commute home everyday if there were no legal consequences to it.

In a civil war situation those legalities wouldn't be there.

excuses and copes.
    legallities can be solved with guns.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny legallities can be solved with guns.

Not on an individual basis...at least not in the individuals favor.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not on an individual basis…at least not in the individuals favor.

then lead a bunch of like minded individuals to be the see you wanted to change.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny then lead a bunch of like minded individuals to be the see you wanted to change.

Well then we'd be in the mentioned civil war and as I said...legalities of it wouldn't matter...duh.
    The driver suspected of ramming an SUV into a crowd of pedestrians who were waiting at a bus stop outside a migrant center in Brownsville, Texas, on Sunday has been identified.

George Alvarez, 34

and

DALLAS MALL SHOOTING SUSPECT MAURICIO GARCIA

Brown folks be brown folkin
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top