User Controls

Robe schneider trys to tell the truth about vaccines

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    And gets censored by the "illuminated" ones. I've done my research on the subject but still even people here try to disclaim me, but I've even taken it a step further and spoke to a university of texas medical student, who absolutely refuses to be a pediatrician despite the money because he's aware how vaccines are made poorly here in America, but in countries in Europe they are made of a higher quality.

Dare to take the red pill, fam?

bling bling Dark Matter
    u r a dum person
    There is a correlation between autism in America and vaccinations. One of the things I don't like about my daughters mother is she promotes vaccinations and BLM on facebook, yet takes no time to research anything, but has the gull to post meme's about being an empowered single mother (while I was paying child support and she wasn't letting me see my kid) There are known neuro-toxins and who else knows whats in that stuff, there could be nanobyte technology in it for all we know.

My daughter could turn out autistic, and I don't mean just weird like most little kids are, but legitimately derpadewed out. And then her mother is just going to blame it on me for being "a stupid head" despite her family being white trash.

Originally posted by bling bling u r a dum person

You're a prime example of why kids shouldn't be vaccinated. fucking tosser.
    You don't care about your daughter. Vaccines are the least of your problems if Doug Bill Krozbyheimer is your father.

She is probably getting abused as I type this.
    Uh yes I do, I knew the trolls would come in and spew their trite narrative. You don't know what I've gone through.

She's probably asleep right now considering its 5 in the morning. Her mom takes care of her, which is something I really do appreciate, but her mom lacks any kind of higher consciousness and is a total liar.

Have you actually done any research on vaccines, riser? You're not fundamentally a bad person but its people like you who believe in the pharmaceutical companies, the school system, and eat up more than your fare share of media. I'd challenge you to not watching TV for one year, but I don't think you could do it.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-01T11:12:22.577628+00:00
    No I haven't. Have you researched toast? Toast has killed people, too.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i`1`st thing u use rebill meme so i dont read past tht sory
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    How do you think they fit their dicks inside her? I mean, she's only 4 years old.

My dick wouldn't fit in a 4 year old.
    Originally posted by RisiR No I haven't. Have you researched toast? Toast has killed people, too.

source?
    Originally posted by bling bling i`1`st thing u use rebill meme so i dont read past tht sory

you bring up david icke all the time fucktard
    Originally posted by RisiR How do you think they fit their dicks inside her? I mean, she's only 4 years old.

My dick wouldn't fit in a 4 year old.

I'm pretty sure your dick could fit inside a 4 year old, don't front like you've got a huge wang jermaine
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby source?

https://alignlife.com/articles/autoimmune-diseases/celiac-disease-go-gluten-free-or-risk-death
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm pretty sure your dick could fit inside a 4 year old, don't front like you've got a huge wang jermaine

It would fit in your daughter. She's used to Jermaines and Shaquilles.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Uh yes I do, I knew the trolls would come in and spew their trite narrative. You don't know what I've gone through.

She's probably asleep right now considering its 5 in the morning. Her mom takes care of her, which is something I really do appreciate, but her mom lacks any kind of higher consciousness and is a total liar.

Have you actually done any research on vaccines, riser? You're not fundamentally a bad person but its people like you who believe in the pharmaceutical companies, the school system, and eat up more than your fare share of media. I'd challenge you to not watching TV for one year, but I don't think you could do it.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-01T11:12:22.577628+00:00

Stop editing your posts to seem smarter. It never works.

I don't watch TV at all. I don't know when I have the last time but it's definitely been over a year.

Originally posted by RisiR https://alignlife.com/articles/autoimmune-diseases/celiac-disease-go-gluten-free-or-risk-death

dude that's due to people that already have an autoimmune disorder... people aren't dropping like flys at a positive correlation to toast..
    Originally posted by RisiR Stop editing your posts to seem smarter. It never works.

I don't watch TV at all. I don't know when I have the last time but it's definitely been over a year.

theres nothing wrong with editing your post when you make spelling mistakes because you like to type quickly
    bling bling Dark Matter
    You don't even know what duality is as you will swear you already know everything as NUN of you would know any of this shit if I didn't tell you..Your stupid kind is nothing but a joke to laugh at. The self enslaving slave that will argue the slavery until its death…If you had any REAL intelligence at all you would be-able to see your fucking argument against the one that showed you truth is your slavery you fucking retard goyim…How about you make a teachings video on duality so i can laugh at how you cant even make it 3 sec in without getting yourself confused…Its a challenge…About about the next comment from you is inviting everyone to your teachings video on duality that will be 100% impossible for you to make
    this might help red pill some of you retards. And by the way cancer is an adaption riser

Originally posted by Bill Krozby theres nothing wrong with editing your post when you make spelling mistakes because you like to type quickly

You added a whole paragraph.....
Jump to Top