User Controls

which member cutest? thread

cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    (cutest = u want to impregnate the most)

spice girls:

perfume:

for me the middle one in both

idk this is a fairly shit thread tbh someone else come up with some more entertaining ones im kinda sorry i even wasted my time
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    so your taste is hoes with crazy eyes who look like they'd stomp on your testicles. interesting.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    not my definition of "cute", but that is a certain kind of sexy i guess. if you're a sick, sick man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Meikai so your taste is hoes with crazy eyes who look like they'd stomp on your testicles. interesting.

lol idk about the whole stomping on testicles bit but i cant deny girls that are kinda insane are more attractive

not sure why but it iz what it iz
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    THE BLACK ONE
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    The spice girls I always thought the red head and the blonde were the sexiest, even though I'm not really into blondes as much as girls with dark hair usually
    Originally posted by A College Professor THE BLACK ONE

lol take her back to the crawlspace tonight
    D-Bonglord Tuskegee Airman
    Jin Joe
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Spice Girls: all of them.

Perfume: the one on the left.
    actually fuck the spice girls they look hella annoying and like youd need to meet all their friends first. but then you go to meet them and its really just a scheme for them to make you watch them get drunk and fuck around with other dudes. i'd just go with the two members of perfume who have meth eyes instead
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian like youd need to meet all their friends first.

Let me consult the Girl Power scriptures... yes, yes, that checks out.
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian lol take her back to the crawlspace tonight

Ooo yeeeeeeee
    I Hurd dat
    unleash the FUCKLER , THE ROOTY TITTY Bill KrozbyLER

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by A College Professor THE BLACK ONE

just for u fam
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by A College Professor unleash the FUCKLER , THE ROOTY TITTY Bill KrozbyLER

Dude kinda looks like my friend thats fighting a murder

He did it fasho its 2nd degree hes gonna spend at min 10+ yrs locked up
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian just for u fam

thank u brutha !
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Dude kinda looks like my friend thats fighting a murder

He did it fasho its 2nd degree hes gonna spend at min 10+ yrs locked up

good googly moogly... hows come someone died?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by A College Professor good googly moogly… hows come someone died?

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/murder-suspect-arrested-in-maplewood-charged-with-killing-creve-coeur-man-say-university-city-police/63-7f297f93-cdbe-44fc-a0be-9ecc0b65f23c

Hes nuts, either mdma or cocaine induced psychosis. This shit is pretty normal round here

At 18 you get given guns for free around here basically and if you dont hsve one your basically an idiot
Jump to Top