User Controls

What if you started thinking you were eating an apple and ended up finding out you actually ate a peach??!

MuscleStud69 African Astronaut
    That kind of thing doesn't really happen
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I would be pleasantly surprised seeing as I like peaches more than apples
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    it actually does happen under certain circumstances like once in high school i was super stoned (noob tolerance days) and this girl gave me some food to eat and i didnt look at it that much but i thought it was a turkey sandwich and after i ate half of it i ws like "yo this sandwich is dank" and she was like, thats a burrito wtf. and i looked down and sure enough she was right
    so you found out your actually eaten a dick ?
    i ate her lovingly but it turned out to be an outside-in penis.
    This kind of happened to me at the cafe a week ago, I always liked their coffee and I hadn't been there in months.

Well so I go in and she brings me my coffee and I have some right? And after I get a taste I'm licking my lips like sucker And succotash thinking 🤔 Hmmm what kind of coffee do these guys use ?! Was it always like this? 🤔. And then she comes back and asks if I had any coffee yet because she accidentally gave me iced tea.

It wasn't iced, it was hot, but I put two and two together and I'm not a know it all son of a bitchanyway so she brought back the all familiar coffee and I went back to imaging what all their pussies look like
    I usually lose my sense of taste when I have a cold, it's quite possible I could be fed some skinned peach slices in the dark or while blindfolded and other than slightly squashier (easily circumvented by giving me an unripe peach) I'd never know the difference.
    those are delicious

Jump to Top