User Controls

There's only one good reddit and it's /r/DankTinTinMemes

MuscleStud69 African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Thank u for this. I mentioned TinTin earlier today on this site which caused you to search for this

What are your top 3 favorite official TinTin publications and why? Also do you believe Herge was a willing nazi collaborator or a reluctant one?

I used to watch tin tin every morning before school as a kid and I remember "the crab with the golden claws" involved an opium smuggling ring but when it was on TV it was diamonds and I was confused as to why someone would have to smuggle diamonds because they didn't explain that. I remember when he was in China he gets drugged and thrown in an opium den so I asked me Dad what opium was and he said he makes u feel warm and sleepy. THANKS

Also, my mom bought me "TinTin in Scotland" (possibly called something else, possibly to do with a black skull island iirc) to teach me about me Scottish heritage but all it did was teach me about counterfeiting. Captain Haddock was a violent Scottish drunk too although endearing

Fuck I want my kids to consume TinTin and all the stereotypes and I wanna read tf outta some tin tin right now. I called him "teh teh" when I was a kid because of all the French people I knew not cluing in it was actually tinny tin tin
    D-Bonglord Tuskegee Airman
    reddit is not good
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by D-Bonglord reddit is not good

Too much ads and cancer but it's a way to communicate and collect information. I always forget it exists and I like it like that

I'm currently watching "tintin in America" but wish I was reading it
    D-Bonglord Tuskegee Airman
    REDDIT NOT GOOD REDDIT NOT GOOD
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    did he blackface his gun too
    Originally posted by Sudo Thank u for this. I mentioned TinTin earlier today on this site which caused you to search for this

What are your top 3 favorite official TinTin publications and why? Also do you believe Herge was a willing nazi collaborator or a reluctant one?

I used to watch tin tin every morning before school as a kid and I remember "the crab with the golden claws" involved an opium smuggling ring but when it was on TV it was diamonds and I was confused as to why someone would have to smuggle diamonds because they didn't explain that. I remember when he was in China he gets drugged and thrown in an opium den so I asked me Dad what opium was and he said he makes u feel warm and sleepy. THANKS

Also, my mom bought me "TinTin in Scotland" (possibly called something else, possibly to do with a black skull island iirc) to teach me about me Scottish heritage but all it did was teach me about counterfeiting. Captain Haddock was a violent Scottish drunk too although endearing

Fuck I want my kids to consume TinTin and all the stereotypes and I wanna read tf outta some tin tin right now. I called him "teh teh" when I was a kid because of all the French people I knew not cluing in it was actually tinny tin tin

Hey I didn't read this but I also have always liked TinTin, although I think the comics were better than the cartoons.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by D-Bonglord REDDIT NOT GOOD REDDIT NOT GOOD

It's just a stupid link aggregator. People get too hung up on the comment sections.
Jump to Top