User Controls

Decoding Sophie

Migh Houston
    The last post by Sophie was...

Originally posted by Sophie Yes but only in the 5th octave.

This may point to when Sophie comes back.

Possibly the 12th of May, the 5th of December, 8th of May, or 5th of August.

Please help deciper.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    its not a question of when sophie is coming back, its about when i leave
    He never left.
    D-Bonglord Tuskegee Airman
    the black window
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    widow you mean.
    Originally posted by Wariat widow you mean.

no
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F5,_Inc.

It was his way of saying he got a job with these guys and he's going to be too busy to post for a while, but he wasn't specifying the date, sorry.
    de coding kafka

mik = milk
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Migh Houston
    System.out.println("Did you not know that Kafka " + Kafka == Sophie?"is ":"is not " + "Sophie");
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Know who else died besides Sophie?

Everyone
    were we every really alive?
    Kafka sweaty
    I really think he's dead but because I had an ex gf w BPD I know it's possible he just discarded me and doesn't give a fuck about anyone. It's like Schrodinger's Sophie because I don't know if I should be grieving and upset I cancelled meeting him last minute, if I should feel abandoned or if I should be plotting revenge. It varies day to day, so I'm not just feeling the effects of one of those scenarios, it's all of them. I'm leaning more on he's a BPD scumbag because I know he was never a good friend.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Dead
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Schrodinger's Sophie is funnier now that I have a cat named Sophie.

There are three people who most think are dead, but they arent. Sophie, trayvon, and actro. They're all alive and kicking. Sorry.
    Migh Houston
    Four more days to the 12th.
    Migh Houston
    Today is the 8th. We'll see if he shows.
    Originally posted by Kafka I really think he's dead but because I had an ex gf w BPD I know it's possible he just discarded me and doesn't give a fuck about anyone. It's like Schrodinger's Sophie because I don't know if I should be grieving and upset I cancelled meeting him last minute, if I should feel abandoned or if I should be plotting revenge. It varies day to day, so I'm not just feeling the effects of one of those scenarios, it's all of them. I'm leaning more on he's a BPD scumbag because I know he was never a good friend.

I think you murdered him

I had an ex gf with BPD and one time I woke up with her holding a knife to my throat
    Originally posted by D-Bonglord I think you murdered him

I had an ex gf with BPD and one time I woke up with her holding a knife to my throat

I've had that happen twice, two different women, one in England one here...it's an international conspiracy.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by D-Bonglord I think you murdered him

Mine wanted me to get addicted to coke just so I would start buying it for the both of us.
Jump to Top