User Controls

Had another spice overdose

The friendly crack dealer up the block leaves spice joints out for me occasionally because we're bros. I took one hit and held it in for probably 20 seconds and immediately hallucinated a voice telling me "You held that hit in for way too long" in an ominous tone. I did, I puked and spit out all sorts of shit over my kitchen floor while having heart palpitations and I screamed HELP ME over and over and my mom and my uncle who lives a few houses away came over and cleaned up my vomit while deciding whether they should call an ambulance or not. Then I went catatonic on the floor. They didn't and I passed out on my bed for the rest of the day. Having seroquel and fish oil to repair any damage I might have caused. It's weird how whenever I puke on spice I cough up this nasty tasting stuff that's like pure bitterant chemicals. I only took one hit and now I lost the joint, damn I want to find that joint that was some good shit.
    My mom was putting ice on my head and slapping my face and I was unresponsive, I was probably completely anesthetized because I don't remember anything after taking the hit.
    crazy mike Houston
    that shit's gonna kill you, you know
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If you were my kid, i'd let you crawl around in your own vomit until you'd sober up. Then i'd tell you to go clean that shit up and if you'd disobey i'd throw you out in the street.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Sploo, during moments like this do you ever think to yourself, "What the hell have I become?"

I wonder if one day your parents are going to get tired of you and your dad's going to let you choke on your own vomit with a deeply depressed and disappointed look on his face, because he knows he's putting you out of your misery, like in that scene from Breaking Bad where Walt lets Jane die.

Why don't you get yourself a nice girlfriend eat a pizza snuggle a kitten...do some push ups except Jesus as your savoir...instead of raping your brain with shit drugs
    Hakuna mattata nigger slim
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Why don't you get yourself a nice girlfriend eat a pizza snuggle a kitten…do some push ups except Jesus as your savoir…instead of raping your brain with shit drugs

Because sploo is effectively retarded when it comes to girls.
    Vicky reads all my posts and I know this cause telepathy and I'm sure she facepalms heartily every single day

Reading shitposts: Not even once.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh man almighty I had a good laugh when I got to the part about you yelling HELP ME! Reminded me of my almost fainting today and since I didn't have anyone to yell for help to I just had to tell myself not to die.
    That guy looks like Julian
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I remember one time I randomly decided to check tinychat and I saw sploo, the asked something along the lines of, "What is he on?" Then I saw him take a toke of a laughably small joint of spice and asked, "Good god, is this what it does to him?". Then he turned off his webcam. That look on his face, how it altered the entirety of it, it was a look of absolute degeneracy, of something that had momentarily ceased to be fully human, driven below what they should have been. Dear god sploo, look into the mirror the next time you do this, look at what you become!
    One time I had a spic overdose in my senior year of high school. I was feeling crazy woozy so I went and laid on my bed. The second I closed my eyes I was transported to some Hindu Krishna mandala temple. I saw some crazy shit and had a vision of my then girlfriend. I hated her so I was like fuck this and woke up. The I was fine.

It was a very odd experience...
Jump to Top