User Controls

Ayn Rand wasn't too bad looking when she was younger

D-Bonglord Tuskegee Airman
    There was arguably a number of years she was half decent looking, it fluctuated, just saying. I understand theres A LOT of bad pictures, she did not age well at all. But in her younger years she didn't look too bad

the short hair doesn't help
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    i'd let her peg me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lego hair for life
    her use by date was 15 years from the date of production.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    On the list of "people who are bad at sex" it's her and rush Limbaugh desperately playing find a hole
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Meikai i'd let her peg me

Thats not how this stuff works
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Sudo On the list of "people who are bad at sex" it's her and rush Limbaugh desperately playing find a hole

Remember when limbaugh went deaf from doing too much oxycodone. Lulz my kinda republican eyyyyyyyy
    Originally posted by D-Bonglord There was arguably a number of years she was half decent looking, it fluctuated, just saying. I understand theres A LOT of bad pictures, she did not age well at all. But in her younger years she didn't look too bad

the short hair doesn't help

You can tell from those pics she had a really hairy wiry bunghole.
    she looks like a boy with a mom who desperately wants a trans kid
    It's Hiki.
    You are just intimidated because she exudes intelligence
    Originally posted by D-Bonglord You are just intimidated because she exudes intelligence

You find intelligence intimidating?
    Originally posted by D-Bonglord You are just intimidated because she exudes intelligence

whats exudes
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny whats exudes

Discharge, like vaginal discharge..everyone is intimidated by that especially when it's a greeny/yellow color
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Discharge, like vaginal discharge..everyone is intimidated by that especially when it's a greeny/yellow color

how does one discharges intelligence
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You find intelligence intimidating?

No, I'm saying men in general do so they cope by saying shes ugly because they are threatened by a woman smarter than them. I find it sexy!

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how does one discharges intelligence

hurr durr english
    Originally posted by D-Bonglord hurr durr english

powerful.

by navigating the thing under their control into a controlled descent into the terrain.
    Originally posted by D-Bonglord No, I'm saying men in general do

lol, who told you that? it's mostly men who have the intelligence...check your history girlfriend for inventiveness.
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/articles/201605/why-some-men-are-intimidated-smarter-women

*Some being the keyword there

Some men suck dick and wear dresses too.
Jump to Top