User Controls

So I didnt tell you guys the story

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    but two days ago I was basically robbed and embezzled by a taxi driver and some drug dealer either working together and getting me high on some date rape shit i barely could move or the taxi guy after the other dude left the cab working on his own this way. my phone is gone i made a bunch of deposits apparenlty at night and that money is gone i remember dirnking beers in the back of that cab but not being able to move and just driving around in circles and giving him money and later him saying he wants to invie some chicks and have a partu at my place and basically needed to use my phone to call them or some shit or i dont even know why anymore or rememebr and him running later down and also my keys being gone and possibly he went in my pad and later locked it both sides or top down keyholes i later had to pay someone to remove and put new locks in but the only thing i see missing in my pad is the 3ds so i think he just quickly grabbed the closest thing he found and rand own and was gone basically. The find my iphone app said he or whoever has the phone was last in this establishment for homeless men place vut the polish cops here they i dont even think barely will look into it or by the time they do it will be days later he may sell it by then. one of the stations said they were to busy to even take my report and i had to come back later and another forwarded it to them because its not in their jurisdiction.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i basically had to sleep on the doormat and be locked out of my pad due to this guy and all my money is gone until like tuesday.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat but two days ago I was basically robbed and embezzled by a taxi driver and some drug dealer either working together and getting me high on some date rape shit i barely could move or the taxi guy after the other dude left the cab working on his own this way. my phone is gone i made a bunch of deposits apparenlty at night and that money is gone i remember dirnking beers in the back of that cab but not being able to move and just driving around in circles and giving him money and later him saying he wants to invie some chicks and have a partu at my place and basically needed to use my phone to call them or some shit or i dont even know why anymore or rememebr and him running later down and also my keys being gone and possibly he went in my pad and later locked it both sides or top down keyholes i later had to pay someone to remove and put new locks in but the only thing i see missing in my pad is the 3ds so i think he just quickly grabbed the closest thing he found and rand own and was gone basically. The find my iphone app said he or whoever has the phone was last in this establishment for homeless men place vut the polish cops here they i dont even think barely will look into it or by the time they do it will be days later he may sell it by then. one of the stations said they were to busy to even take my report and i had to come back later and another forwarded it to them because its not in their jurisdiction.

Originally posted by Wariat i basically had to sleep on the doormat and be locked out of my pad due to this guy and all my money is gone until like tuesday.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol awesome hopefully they come back and give you more scoploamine and u just die on the spot
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Some Turkish taxi driver tried to rip off my brother as well when he was visiting Turkey together with his wife.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Lol awesome hopefully they come back and give you more scoploamine and u just die on the spot

sounds more like benzos or something since he didn't spend the next few days talking to people who weren't there
    Banana Muffin Mix Tuskegee Airman [your disgracefully climbable neckwear]
    WELCOME BACK MR KOTTER
    Who's Mr. Kotter?
    i feel like poland can be as fucked up of a place as they come in eastern europe. like chec republic hostel shit from the horror films. i mean this guy had me drugged up on soem dste rwpe shitni could be missing an organ but instead he just jacked me but close.
    MR KOTTER MR KOTTER
    Originally posted by Banana Muffin Mix

I like the vibes. Nice!
    Originally posted by Wariat i feel like poland can be as fucked up of a place as they come in eastern europe. like chec republic hostel shit from the horror films. i mean this guy had me drugged up on soem dste rwpe shitni could be missing an organ but instead he just jacked me but close.

you got organ harvested and date raped? wut?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Wariat but two days ago I was basically robbed and embezzled by a taxi driver and some drug dealer either working together and getting me high on some date rape shit i barely could move or the taxi guy after the other dude left the cab working on his own this way. my phone is gone i made a bunch of deposits apparenlty at night and that money is gone i remember dirnking beers in the back of that cab but not being able to move and just driving around in circles and giving him money and later him saying he wants to invie some chicks and have a partu at my place and basically needed to use my phone to call them or some shit or i dont even know why anymore or rememebr and him running later down and also my keys being gone and possibly he went in my pad and later locked it both sides or top down keyholes i later had to pay someone to remove and put new locks in but the only thing i see missing in my pad is the 3ds so i think he just quickly grabbed the closest thing he found and rand own and was gone basically. The find my iphone app said he or whoever has the phone was last in this establishment for homeless men place vut the polish cops here they i dont even think barely will look into it or by the time they do it will be days later he may sell it by then. one of the stations said they were to busy to even take my report and i had to come back later and another forwarded it to them because its not in their jurisdiction.

Finally some karma
    Originally posted by Banana Muffin Mix you got organ harvested and date raped? wut?

He jacked him off?
    lol wariat got date hotel raped and locked out of his own apartment because they stole his keys and probably got high in his pad whiel he slept on his own doorstep

thats the funniest shit I ever heard, Imagine tweakers stealing your keys and playing on your computer all night long

wild
    (All Night Long by Lionel Richie starts playing)
    Originally posted by Wariat i feel like poland can be as fucked up of a place as they come in eastern europe. like chec republic hostel shit from the horror films. i mean this guy had me drugged up on soem dste rwpe shitni could be missing an organ but instead he just jacked me but close.

Was your bunghole sore the next day?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    he wonders why poop slides out with no effort now
    That happens?
Jump to Top