User Controls

Poll: Would you vote for him?

Afroman for president 2024

trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    He plans on running for president in 2024 on a platform of police accountability and reducing corruption. I realize a large number of you guys are seemingly racist AF, but my question is would he get your vote? I mean it's gotta be better than these fucking swine we get in office over and over. I would definitely vote for him if I could vote.

Banana Muffin Mix Tuskegee Airman [your disgracefully climbable neckwear]
    as an independant?

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I'm not American but if I were I would NOT vote for a liberal.
    This has nothing to do with race.
    On that note, I am a proud racist. BROWN POWER!
    I support anyone not in a mainstream political party, I used to like Trump but he became too partisan
    I support both the far left and right, capitalist and communists for an overthrow and undermining of state power

All ideologies are outdated and they are about as right as their relevance. Nobody has any problem with discussing these things but then we just throw our hands in the air at every idea and say "I'll vote different next time!" but nobody ever does, or if they do nothing happens or changes anything.

Yes your vote counts, you can use things like strategic voting to make sure nobody can have a stronghold anywhere, and you should. But ultimately it is never going to change anything, the underlying systems are too baked in by a society unwilling to change them, because they have no incentive to.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/11/accelerationism-how-a-fringe-philosophy-predicted-the-future-we-live-in

Half a century ago, in the great hippie year of 1967, an acclaimed young American science fiction writer, Roger Zelazny, published his third novel. In many ways, Lord of Light was of its time, shaggy with imported Hindu mythology and cosmic dialogue. Yet there were also glints of something more forward-looking and political. One plot strand concerned a group of revolutionaries who wanted to take their society “to a higher level” by suddenly transforming its attitude to technology. Zelazny called them the Accelerationists.

He and the book are largely forgotten now. But as the more enduring sci-fi novelist JG Ballard said in 1971, “what the writers of modern science fiction invent today, you and I will do tomorrow”. Over the past five decades, and especially over the past few years, much of the world has got faster. Working patterns, political cycles, everyday technologies, communication habits and devices, the redevelopment of cities, the acquisition and disposal of possessions – all of these have accelerated. Meanwhile, over the same half century, almost entirely unnoticed by the media or mainstream academia, accelerationism has gradually solidified from a fictional device into an actual intellectual movement: a new way of thinking about the contemporary world and its potential.

Accelerationists argue that technology, particularly computer technology, and capitalism, particularly the most aggressive, global variety, should be massively sped up and intensified – either because this is the best way forward for humanity, or because there is no alternative. Accelerationists favour automation. They favour the further merging of the digital and the human. They often favour the deregulation of business, and drastically scaled-back government. They believe that people should stop deluding themselves that economic and technological progress can be controlled. They often believe that social and political upheaval has a value in itself.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    All they had to do was fix his door.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Banana Muffin Mix as an independant?

I am assuming, but possibly democrat would be my guess. I feel like we don't need anymore of that
    better than obama
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Y cant u vote bruv?
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Y cant u vote bruv?

Convicted felon
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Meikai

I don't get the hangers bit
Jump to Top