User Controls

its not like you even *feel* it

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    i am just one neuron in the global consciousness created by the internet

i have a thought, i post it

i do not necessarily agree with that thought, or feel it, or feel anywhere near as strongly about that thought as the post i create might imply

i simply relay signals

i pass butter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    frala Avant garde shartist
    It’s times like these we learn to love again

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    god passes me the butter

i pass the butter to nis

nis passes me Christian Ouija

you know, im okay with this

i wish i could convert to mormonism
    Banana Muffin Mix Tuskegee Airman [your disgracefully climbable neckwear]
    Originally posted by Meikai i am just one neuron in the global consciousness created by the internet

i have a thought, i post it

i do not necessarily agree with that thought, or feel it, or feel anywhere near as strongly about that thought as the post i create might imply

i simply relay signals

i pass butter

according to folx on here they are very emotionally attached to everything they post/read
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    relatable
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Hey quick question op do you only suxk scrons pee pee and let him stick it im ur butt? Or does scron suck ur pee pee and lwt u put ur testicle-less genitialia in his ass too?

Just curious
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Hey quick question op do you only suxk scrons pee pee and let him stick it im ur butt? Or does scron suck ur pee pee and lwt u put ur testicle-less genitialia in his ass too?

Just curious

Even if scron would let me do the latter, I ain't about that life. My being involved in sex is gross enough on its own, I shy away from anything that would increase the grossness factor too much. If I had to put it in a dude's butt I'd cry.
    faded n jaded
    I don't "let" anyone do anything

I believe a woman can either listen to THE MAN , or pound sand. I'm not gonna slap some WHORE around unless i'm being attacked, I'm not risking a battery domestic charge like Bill Krozby because a girl decides to flip out at me and try to start a fight, or wing a beer at my head.

Or try to make me jealous by sleeping with my friends like okay, not my real friend and obviously not a real relationship if thats how you feel.
    PLENTY OF PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO CAN APPRECIATE ME FOR ME

i'm not like those guys that's like WHO YOU TALKING TO and acts like a faggot upset that they have friends and lives of their own, no wonder modern women don't want anything to do with modern insecure men that need a mommy to do everything for them, can you blame them?

welcome to the gender wars folx

Originally posted by RIPtotse Hey quick question op do you only suxk scrons pee pee and let him stick it im ur butt? Or does scron suck ur pee pee and lwt u put ur testicle-less genitialia in his ass too?

this is the victim mentality that cums from the gender wars, a man thats gets used by "cocaine whores" and tossed aside ILL RUIN THAT BITCHES LIFE
    yeah okay pal seen it/heard it 100 times, first time for you? I've robbed and been robbed by more cocaine whores than you have ever slept with, kid. Try to keep up.
    Originally posted by Banana Muffin Mix I've been robbed by more cocaine whores than you have ever slept with, kid.

was that supposed to be bragging?
    I also fucked more 16 year olds than wariat ever has/will

you left out the part where I ROBBED THEM

Originally posted by Banana Muffin Mix I've robbed and been robbed by more cocaine whores

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I got cancel cultured by the hookers in my neighborhood and they would take my money and refuse to have sex with me unless I raped them like every other woman because all women secretly want to be raped so instead I would steal their purses and set their tents on fire and if I saw them on a "date" with a john I would start banging on the window and harassing their clients
    Originally posted by Banana Muffin Mix I also fucked more 16 year olds than wariat ever has/will

you left out the part where I ROBBED THEM

fbi is en route
    Thank you, I was 15 at the time which is not the age of consensus
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    make it illegal for teenagers to have sex until we invent memory erasing eternal sunshine technology because otherwise people will become pedophiles when they remember all the sex they had
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    bonus points: it will make teenagers miserable and they don't deserve to be happy (now that im not one)
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Banana Muffin Mix I don't "let" anyone do anything

I believe a woman can either listen to THE MAN , or pound sand. I'm not gonna slap some WHORE around unless i'm being attacked, I'm not risking a battery domestic charge like Bill Krozby because a girl decides to flip out at me and try to start a fight, or wing a beer at my head.

Or try to make me jealous by sleeping with my friends like okay, not my real friend and obviously not a real relationship if thats how you feel.
    PLENTY OF PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO CAN APPRECIATE ME FOR ME

i'm not like those guys that's like WHO YOU TALKING TO and acts like a faggot upset that they have friends and lives of their own, no wonder modern women don't want anything to do with modern insecure men that need a mommy to do everything for them, can you blame them?

welcome to the gender wars folx

this is the victim mentality that cums from the gender wars, a man thats gets used by "cocaine whores" and tossed aside ILL RUIN THAT BITCHES LIFE
    yeah okay pal seen it/heard it 100 times, first time for you? I've robbed and been robbed by more cocaine whores than you have ever slept with, kid. Try to keep up.

Damn bro that sucks maybe done do that
    Originally posted by frala It’s times like these we learn to love again

I read that as Holy Shit spirit board at first.
Jump to Top