User Controls

Extremely warm and extremely cold air both attack the human body with ferocity...

Banana Muffin Mix Tuskegee Airman [your disgracefully climbable neckwear]
    Folks, however, the comprehensive experience that each individual perceives can be as variable as wind velocity.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    shut up faget
    You ain't no wellhung.
    I was wellhung this ENTIRE TIME

I actually started trolling DH when I was 15 years old.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood the missing linx between DH and niggasin.space is a mysterious individual , few know the identity of this "patient zero" the one responsible for bringing this horde upon our humble message board.

Yeah it is, and I am sick of sitting on the sidelines while you fucks all talk in PMs plotting and scheming. I know the truth and I am not ascared of any of you.

I am the missing linx

The reason you are here is because of me

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I am 100% convinced Larry is the missing linx between DH And NIS

Until someone can prove it to me otherwise I am going to accept this as fact and historical truth in the grand history of TOTSE and forever will record this truth onto history
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood This isn't all about you LARRY, this is bigger than your petty DH drama.

You need to stop with the tears and fear. I know that you know that I know you are the missing linx between DH and NIS.

The sooner you embrace your fate and discover the truth of free knowledge that Jeff Hunter laid out for us in his mission statement the sooner you will be at peace with the universe. Truth cannot be hidden for it is the light that defeats darkness

I was here before larry and wellhung...
    So you're taking credit for bringing the DH hoard upon this forum?
    Originally posted by Banana Muffin Mix So you're taking credit for bringing the DH hoard upon this forum?

No, it was bossbabe who brought me here...

The actual person responsible for bring DH here is that rocknroll fella who rage quit a few years ago.
    This guy...he posted on DH saying he found this place and we should all move there.

https://niggasin.space/user/4811

Mystery that was never a mystery over.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Wow
Jump to Top