User Controls

UK Plans to Seize Kitchen Knives from Convicted Criminals' Homes

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11985279/Kitchen-knives-able-seized-homes-suspected-criminals-Home-Office-plans.html
    https://archive.is/pIwCb

Kitchen knives could be seized from the homes of suspected criminals under a proposed Home Office plan.

Police will be consulted by ministers to allow them extra powers to 'seize, retain and destroy bladed articles' kept in private, even if the knives are 'not on the Home Office's banned list of weapons'.

I saw the headline and thought someone was trolling again

the police are complaining that they're raiding peoples' houses and are mad that they can't steal most knives or other weapons because they aren't illegal to own. they apparently want to be able to take anything with an edge on it, even if there's no actual legal basis for it.
    Banana Muffin Mix Tuskegee Airman [your disgracefully climbable neckwear]
    I have been seeing a lot of spoons and kitchen appliances in UK rap videos lately

oh I misread, you won't even need to be convicted before the cops can steal your silverware
    Apparently it's illegal to show weapons in UK rap videos , even if you film it in your basement the government will tell youtube to ban it, and they do.

And they will get your IP address with that account and kick down every door GOT A LOICENSE MATE
    so they don't show weapons anymore except maybe a giant ww1 musket or spoons, etc

because it's just too much "heat" to show weapons like the American rappers

this would get you hunted by the cops if a british person did this

I remember this lady got fucking hunted and cancelled by everyone because she did this

ASSAULT CHAIRS
    meanwhile, Brazilians are building LUTYs chambered in fucking .50BMG

those bullets look like fossils
    yeah I'm guessing they hid them underwater in something that wasn't watertight

or found them on a spanish galleon or something

imagine the recoil firing that thing full auto though, the WRISTBREAKER
    The grease gun looks pretty badass

I was trying to find a funny video of the japense type 69 where they essentially duct taped a (non rifled) barrel to a piece of wood
    Which is pretty funny because SHinzo Abe was killed with the same jank guns the imperial japanese army was making

God damn now it's impossible to find anything about this because HE HAD TO KILL A FUCKING PRIME MINISTER WITH A ZIP GUN
    new theory: Shinzo Abe murder was an inside job by the Japanese Military so they could erase history of THIS

This is forking ridiculous.
    Banning knifes? Oh okay just make your own guns then

Jump to Top