User Controls

Boomer shoots youth for coming to wrong house

Donald Trump Black Hole
    A 20-year-old woman was shot dead after she and her friends accidentally pulled into the wrong driveway in Upstate New York while they were looking for their friend’s house. The homeowner, a 65-year-old man, has been charged with murder.

The incident took place Saturday night in Hebron, a small town northeast of Albany. Kaylin Gillis and three others were driving around the rural area with little to no cell service when they mistakenly drove into the driveway of a residence belonging to Kevin Monahan, Washington County Sheriff Jeffrey J. Murphy said at a news conference Monday.

Kaylin Gillis

The friends “realized their mistake” quickly and began to back out of the driveway, Murphy said. But he said Monahan came out onto his porch and fired two shots — one of which hit Gillis. Police did not immediately say what type of weapon was used.

None of the people inside the car got out or tried to enter Monahan’s house before he shot at them, Murphy said. “There was no reason for Mr. Monahan to feel threatened,” he added.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/04/18/kaylin-gillis-shooting-ny
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Boomer shoots zoomer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also, poor girl. :(
    Banana Muffin Mix Tuskegee Airman [your disgracefully climbable neckwear]
    Since when did they allow guns in new york OY VEY
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    seems suspicious to me that this and that black kid who got shot for trying to enter the wrong house are getting so much attention

right after that cop responded to the wrong address for a domestic and shot the homeowner when he came to the door, because he had a pistol and they were knocking on his door at like 3am
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Makes sense aldra, could be a false flag operation.
    no, I mean I'm sure this sort of retard nonsense happens a lot and just doesn't get non-local coverage

just seems convenient very similar retard crimes are getting major national coverage right after the cop one
    Time to pass a gun bill fuys
    Oh, right, right. My bad. But yeah there's a lot of outcry when minorities get killed but you bet your ass no one will be protesting this young woman's death because she's not dark (enough).
    cigreting Dark Matter
    its expensive to be stupid
    Originally posted by cigreting its expensive to be stupid

yeah pulling up in someones driveway unannounced is pretty retarded and I hope their family teaches their children to respect property rights as they fork over money for a coffin and burial

remember kids, stay the fuck off the white mans lawn.

I bet the passengers were black...
    Originally posted by aldra no, I mean I'm sure this sort of retard nonsense happens a lot and just doesn't get non-local coverage

now for the uno reversal, some nog has shot an entire family because an 8-year old girl bounced a basketball into his front yard and went to retrieve it

https://nypost.com/2023/04/19/6-year-old-girl-parents-shot-after-basketball-rolls-into-mans-north-carolina-yard/
    He must have really wanted that basketball

reminds me of that bammer meme on zoklet

Sweet African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra no, I mean I'm sure this sort of retard nonsense happens a lot and just doesn't get non-local coverage

just seems convenient very similar retard crimes are getting major national coverage right after the cop one

Does it seem particularly convenient or do you think media coverage follows interest?
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra now for the uno reversal, some nog has shot an entire family because an 8-year old girl bounced a basketball into his front yard and went to retrieve it

https://nypost.com/2023/04/19/6-year-old-girl-parents-shot-after-basketball-rolls-into-mans-north-carolina-yard/

I don't see how that's a reversal unless you thought the gun issue is actually about minorities being shot by white people, it's a totally different case.
    Originally posted by Sweet I don't see how that's a reversal unless you thought the gun issue is actually about minorities being shot by white people, it's a totally different case.

that's exactly how the majority of the media is framing it

the black kid getting shot anyway
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Retarded fantasists who have been itching to shoot someone are not responsible gun owners. That's why every retard shouldn't be able to own a gun.

The number of retards should be reduced by having mandatory basic firearms training and testing be required for adults to get a driver's license.

It doesn't have to be anything major other than basically establishing the affirmation that you understand using firearms cannot be justified by you being a pussy who can't handle normal mildly stressful situations without fearing for your life or feeling the need to kill.
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra that's exactly how the majority of the media is framing it

the black kid getting shot anyway

How are they framing it like that?

There definitely is a racial component to most of these most publicized shootings but that's again cuz of interest. Cuz "old white dude shoots black people for no real reason" is interesting because it's showcasing a separate but related issue that also has high public interest.
Jump to Top