User Controls

wellhung is dead folks

Banana Muffin Mix Tuskegee Airman [your disgracefully climbable neckwear]
    :(
    I just finally told him my feelings 3 days ago and he said he didn't feel the same way.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I just finally told him my feelings 3 days ago and he said he didn't feel the same way.

Lmao
    yup safe to say he's never coming back
    He better not NO ONE leaves me without repercussions.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He better no NO ONE leaves me without repercussions.

LMAO

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I just finally told him my feelings 3 days ago and he said he didn't feel the same way.

Time for a love thread & suicide threats 🙄
    We were supposed to meet in Amsterdam Last October but he was too busy fucking a nigga.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    well hung couldn't love his own mudda
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    not buying it,, to easy
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]

you already knew you didnt have the melonin content to arrows him
    Originally posted by POLECAT not buying it,, to easy

are you saying wellhung can only DIE HARD
    no, I'm saying we aint gettin off the hook that easy
    are you calling him a hook now?
    a hook that DIES HARD
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson We were supposed to meet in Amsterdam Last October but he was too busy fucking a nigga.

Still waiting on the suicide threats. C’mon now….you’re grieving aren’t ya?
    I'm going to kill myself in a Best Western by eating so much free continental breakfast that my stomach and intestines burst.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm going to kill myself in a Best Western by eating so much free continental breakfast that my stomach and intestines burst.

He’d appreciate that 🙄
    wellhung met kafka in amsterdam
    Originally posted by Banana Muffin Mix wellhung met kafka in amsterdam

Wellhung "Kafka, you know that song Tulips from Amsterdam?"

Kafka "Yes darling, what about it?"

Wellhung "Well how about you put your Tulips on this..."
    I thought kafka had four lips

or is it two lips between the legs and a penis for a mouth like some kinda four legged vermouthean proto horror monster that exists for no purpose other than to wriggle around and get fucked while it fucks something, anything

and it roams the streets at night luring men into dark alleys and raping them with it's hidden proboscis when they let their guard down

Jump to Top