User Controls

I grew up in the wrong era

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAKcSuMtjhc

wish I ownedslaves
    You still can if you move abroad.
    This was the one thing I hated about totse.. they say "nigger" was word changed to something else.. but I can't tell you how many times I'v seen idiots drop that word before Jeff finally ended it's use.

this is like old school without ripterminal and a 2400
    all you have to do is believe youre in the time period you want and then youll be there
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by paradoxspace all you have to do is believe youre in the time period you want and then youll be there

good cloud story! nothing ever happened. NirvanaNet never existed.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    welconne too the 90s u can has it if u tret it rightley
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by bling bling welconne too the 90s u can has it if u tret it rightley

I'd rather go back to 1967 with a case full of pennicilin and bendryl to fight the shock.. and go on a fuck frenzy in Golden Gate Park. then like Back to the Future, make sure I have a list of all the fucking horses that won races and football teams as well as the stock market to ring the money out.

then buy a pimp ass place next door to Randolph Hearst and fuck his Daughter before she gets kidnapped around 1972ish

From time to time I would go to the Airport and punch any dirty hippy mother fucker who spat on a war vey coming back from nam and tell the hippies that their crimes on children are worst by brainwashing the little fuckers and giving them shitty names like Butterfly and Venus and Moon Zappa.. but then I would learn to play bass and join up with the Mother of all Inventions and Frank Zappa and feed Zappa's ego then I would learn German and join Craftwerks in 1970 and then like hook up with proto punk himself, Iggy Pop.

Then I would look like the hero where I would grab Squikey from the Manson Clan just as she is about to try and pop Ford, by her throat, and run off with her gun where I would use it to shoot both the multiple Zodiac Killer and I will then follow the Zebra Killers to home base and murder all of them before they could kill anyone else. perhaps saving as many as 300 people (according to some estimates) and then.. if I lived out 34 years to the year 2001. I swear I would hella throw printed up fliers of the buildings are about to be hit by planes and blownedid up along with the Pentagon. if no one fucking listen and heed that warning, I would have my best HD Cameras I could rent set up all around those fucking buildings.. and get in as a ground zero rescue guy (print a badge if I have to for the footage in the pile) and make sure it has state of the art pingerer thing to locate.

what would you do?
    fuck you
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump fuck you

I don't swing that way, but if I did, you would be bottom's up! not me pal
    your the one talking bout gay shit not me dumb fucker
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 This was the one thing I hated about totse.. they say "nigger" was word changed to something else.. but I can't tell you how many times I'v seen idiots drop that word before Jeff finally ended it's use.

this is like old school without ripterminal and a 2400

Fuck you nigger juden filth.
    Originally posted by Sophie Fuck you nigger juden filth.

Africa is a world power of Nations to create an African Union soon. they have serious acres of rich soil and will be the next crop riched nation of a variety of foods. they have Oil, they have natural gas, acres of open land for solar and wind power, diamond rich where the European and Asian nations will be banned from exploiting them. as their wealth grows, America will be challenged as one of the many nations to compete with Asian and African economy output.

Maybe "Nigger" is forced dissemination of how one should act into the minds of African Americans. I will agree they need to stop blaming others (as in Asians as well as Whites) and start realizing they're apart of the future that needs change through education and not violence. to let it go and be the future leader in a future nation.

Show us the tramp stamp, country Ghetto :|
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Africa is a world power of Nations to create an African Union soon. they have serious acres of rich soil and will be the next crop riched nation of a variety of foods. they have Oil, they have natural gas, acres of open land for solar and wind power, diamond rich where the European and Asian nations will be banned from exploiting them. as their wealth grows, America will be challenged as one of the many nations to compete with Asian and African economy output.

Maybe "Nigger" is forced dissemination of how one should act into the minds of African Americans. I will agree they need to stop blaming others (as in Asians as well as Whites) and start realizing they're apart of the future that needs change through education and not violence. to let it go and be the future leader in a future nation.

Show us the tramp stamp, country Ghetto :|

Too bad the average IQ in Africa is about two standard deviations lower than the rest of the world. No one will be exploiting these resources but western and east asian powers. Niggers are literally too dumb to have democracy.

shut down.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump shut down.

The Siren Servers has already gathered what's needed.
    That really tossed a wrench into their machine now didn't it?.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump That really tossed a wrench into their machine now didn't it?.

A monkey wrench. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    bleh
    Originally posted by Sophie

that too
Jump to Top