User Controls

I saw a nigger first thing this morning.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I live in a very white suburb of Boston and this shit does not happen much in my area.
    There was a black youth gunned down a few years ago by a local cop but the shit head came at him with a knife so who gives a fuck.
    Anyway I had just finished putting out the trash at 6:30 AM went into the house and like a minute later AllALL traffic was stopped on both sides of the road.
    This fucking jig was out of his car yelling at everyone,stopped his car sideways so he could block traffic and he is out in the the street yelling WHAT YOU GOING TO DO? WHAT YOU GOING TO DO? etc ETC.
    I'm like shit where the fuck is my phone this could get good but I just watched.
    I live on a side street that is like a bypass between 2 major roads and there are a few side roads in between.People drive very fast the speed limit is 25 mph but everyone is doing 45 mph or more.
    OH MY GOD this shit head thought he was fucking the fresh prince.
    I'm GOING TO SLAP YOU AND SLAP YOU I"M GONING SLAP YOU YOU MOTHERFUCKING CRACKEER MOTHERFUCKER.
    This guy is in the middle of the road making a frigging fool of himself he pointing at other people who had nothing to do with nothing
    and threating them.
    He actually Was slapping the hood of the guys car he was pissed at and he slapped the van on the other side of the road who didn't have anything to do with anything.
    I said to my wife "That is a NIGGER"
    And she YEP I cannot argue with that one.
    NIGGERS ARE REAL!!!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    gangstalkers keep buying up all the groceries I want to buy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    maybe hes just having a bad day
    Banana Muffin Mix Tuskegee Airman [your disgracefully climbable neckwear]
    I saw a black woman literally do the exact same thing

Get out of her car shouting at everyone. The entire block was staring at her like "wtf"

Normally I just ignore that shit but she was on another level even I turned my head like ZAMN SHE WILDIN

it's not a racial thing tho fuys it's totally the systemic racism causing it
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Looks like your "white" suburb isn't so white after all.
Jump to Top