User Controls

ATTN: Does anyone care about the modfuckery?

Just tell me you don't give a shit so I can jump ship before investing time in this.
    cerakote African Astronaut

So what are you, some kind of racist?
    Nope! I'm actually known as a bleeding heart liberal (I prefer "radical dialectical materialist" personally). I believe strongly in the basic moral equality of human beings. There are definitely people here who are racist and worse but they're as free to hold those views as I am to think they're wrong. I also think using the words "nigga" and "nigger", or any other slurs you can cook up, on a pseudonymous internet forum doesn't hurt anyone.
    Wut?
    cerakote African Astronaut
    "about" tab
    Ok.
    Fuck you all.
    Bump.
    One last bump.

That is actually not the first time I said that to myself.
    People who care about forum politics are autistic retards
    Ok, then let Lanny give you a briss or whatever the fuck that's called you fucking jedi.
    I couldn't care less what Lanny does. I can still post and I'm not banned so irdgaf.

I'm not 15 anymore or SpectraL. I could not give less of a fuck about the shitty petty politics of this place
    Fuck you, Lanny.
    You can't post what you want, though. You can only post things that allign with Lanny's worldview. Have fun with that.
    I'm not fat or ginger.
    Originally posted by RisiR You can't post what you want, though. You can only post things that allign with Lanny's worldview. Have fun with that.

You're getting as frothy as Bill Krozby
    Unfounded insult. Get the fuck out of my thread and get ready for farming season. We need your kind to teach the sandniggers the subhuman labor they will take from you later on.
    "Unfounded insult". Gets frothier than Bill Krozby. Well done, that's actually an achievement
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm not even joking, I don't frothy means and I thought I'd fucking figure it out myself but I didn't.
    *know
    Huh?

I don't get it.
Jump to Top