User Controls

Dalai Llama tells a little boy to "Suck his tongue"

Fucking nonce

https://globalnews.ca/news/9612612/dalai-lama-apologizes-video-asking-boy-suck-my-tongue-kiss-tibet/

Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama during his sermon at the Tsuglakhang temple in Dharamshala, India on March 7, 2023. The Dalai Lama has since apologized for a video of him kissing a young boy and asking him to "suck my tongue" at an event in Dharamshala in February 2023.

The Dalai Lama, the spiritual leader of Tibetan Buddhism, has apologized after video surfaced of him kissing a young boy on the lips and requesting that he “suck my tongue” at an event in northern India.

The allegations of inappropriate behaviour surround a since-viral video from the Dalai Lama’s visit to a temple in his honour in Dharamshala, India in February.

In the video, a young boy approached the 14th Dalai Lama, also called Tenzin Gyatso, and asked for a hug. In response, the 87-year-old religious figure gestured to his own cheek and said, “first here.” The boy kissed the Dalai Lama’s cheek and gave him a hug.

I hope China invades Tibet and gasses all of those degenerate nonce fucks. FUCK TIBET

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, was wondering about that

not sure if he's a nonce or he's just losing his mind, guy is almost 90
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Imagine sucking an 87yr olds anything.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Imagine sucking an 87yr olds anything.

i'd suck his bank account dry

MATERIALISM BTW
    Best timeline
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Sucking on the tongue is how Dali Llamas feed their young.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    9mm isn't even a cure here, it's just a treatment, this nigga comes back to life
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by 88✝ĦShadow88Legion✝Ħ88

lol good one.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Anyone want a suck?
Jump to Top