User Controls

Do ya'll niggas know Hannah Hart?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    She's a youtuber, and reasonably entertaining. I'm not subscribed to her or anything but IDK, she seems based.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah mang, Hannah is awesome. I love My Drunk Kitchen (in a non-penetrative sort of way).

Sometimes I wish she wasn't so cute so she would feel like less of a product being sold and I would feel less like I was getting played by internet lesbians but whatever. Life's too short to spend it worrying about absolute authenticity in everything.
    Yeah mang, Hannah is awesome. I love My Drunk Kitchen (in a non-penetrative sort of way).

Sometimes I wish she wasn't so cute so she would feel like less of a product being sold and I would feel less like I was getting played by internet lesbians but whatever. Life's too short to spend it worrying about absolute authenticity in everything.

I just like how she is and acts, it seems so natural, she seems like such a fun person.
    crazy mike Houston
    judging solely by the image you posted, she looks extremely insufferable, and probably not much good for anything except holding her down and dick-taming her.
    Why.
    crazy mike Houston
    the hat, and the way she is looking at the map like 'I am worldly and sophisticated'

bitch is even resting her fingers gently on africa, I bet she fucks niggers exclusively
    I think she fucks women exclusively.
    judging solely by the image you posted, she looks extremely insufferable, and probably not much good for anything except holding her down and dick-taming her.
    I bet you were cuckolded by a nigger and have been angry and punching holes in walls ever since to prove your manliness.
    crazy mike Houston
    I bet you were cuckolded by a nigger and have been angry and punching holes in walls ever since to prove your manliness.

I bet your son has HIV, I mean, just look at him.
    Did you know they used to call HIV/AIDS, GRID back in the day? It means Gay Related Immune Deficiency. Lmfao, oh you guys probably know you're both pretty old.
    crazy mike Houston
    Did you know they used to call HIV/AIDS, GRID back in the day? It means Gay Related Immune Deficiency. Lmfao, oh you guys probably know you're both pretty old.

I live in the town that hated ryan white
    I see.

https://pipl.com/search/?q=mike&l=Kokomo%2C+Indiana&sloc=&in=5
    crazy mike Houston
    oh, you aint gonna find me like that, sophie

I am like a motherfucking ghost

I may be a retard about computers, but I am an OG at living the criminal life.
    oh, you aint gonna find me like that, sophie I am like a motherfucking ghost I may be a retard about computers, but I am an OG at living the criminal life.
    I'm gonna be 352 miles from you in November.
    oh, you aint gonna find me like that, sophie

I am like a motherfucking ghost

I may be a retard about computers, but I am an OG at living the criminal life.

Excellent.
    crazy mike Houston
    I'm gonna be 352 miles from you in November.

Ohio, I assume?

I grew up in youngstown
    Ohio, I assume? I grew up in youngstown
    Do you remember St. George & the Dragon on Market?
    crazy mike Houston
    Do you remember St. George & the Dragon on Market?

heh the head shop, been there a bunch
    heh the head shop, been there a bunch
    Wanna hear something cool? I was back up there in early March of this year due to a family members health and I saw the place was still there soso had to stop in for old times sake. And fuck me if the same old hippie who has been running the place since I was in Jr. High wasn't still there. Fuck, he even still had the same slanted glass front hand made wooden display cases. Mike, I'm telling you it was like walking right back into the early - mid 70's.
    crazy mike Houston
    yeah, he wore these beatnik glasses when I was around there. I lived in the tower motel for a while, and I spent some time in the old jail, where they let you smoke and you could buy pouches of tops tobacco from the commissary. In the early 90's, I singlehandedly put the b. dalton bookstore in the southern park mall, out of business because I stole so much of their stock.
Jump to Top