User Controls

Quitting NIS so I can improve my life

Sweet African Astronaut
    My life is already great so I don't need to do such a thing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    Aahahahahhha

WHAT A FUCKING LOSER IMAGINE HAVING TO QUIT A FORUM TO "FOCUS ON LIFE"

WOW YOU GOT ADHD oR something??? HAHAHAHA FUCKING RETARD

Yeah post a check in thread and call us all faggots in a year, nobody gives a shit, your posts suck and you are a faggot.

Same exact downfall as THE MEXICAN FAGGOT and OCTAVIAN THE NONCE and LIL COUSIN KINKY

act like the biggest faggot possible
    get triggered and off topic post in every thread about how upset everyone makes you daily and how you are SO MUCH BETTER THAN THEM
    quit the forum to "focus on life"
    post a check in thread once a year with a massive wall of text blogpost about your gay retard life and get ignored by people that never gave a shit about you in the first place

I don't understand this defeatist mentality folx. OH YEAH AND TOTSE2k1

fucking losers, the lot of ya. Bunch of fucking retards too
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Idk was that post supposed to be ironic?
    Bradley Black Hole
    If you don't come back your memory will stay.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'll never forget that thread you made where...

🤔
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Leave like the gay you are
    Originally posted by Sweet Idk was that post supposed to be ironic?

Iconic
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sweet Leave like the gay you are

I'm not a whiny ass bitch telling people on a forum I'm leaving
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley I'm not a whiny ass bitch telling people on a forum I'm leaving

No you're the illiterate bitch who just reacted to the title and got made to look stupid.
    HAVE TO QUIT A FORUM LMAO WHAT A FAGGOT
    Originally posted by Octavian. Ghost -AKA - rat face -AKA- TRANNY SHAGGER. The current &Z retard trying to fit in that was never a TOTSEAN but who tries to act edgy. Thinks that the fact he become YOKO ONO and got with HTS he is some how apart of the TOTSE fabric

NO

Sophie - AKA - "what's- that- book- you- reading-let me groom- you (Lives near Amsterdam). Also rapes children.

Sudophile - narcissist, also paedophile that is currently trying to groom/ manipulate Kafka (definitely rapes chillens)

Drug Smuggler - Loser white Knight that is obsessed with me.

SLAAAAY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey HAVE TO QUIT A FORUM LMAO WHAT A FAGGOT

Didn't read^
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Classic
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Octavian Ghost -AKA - rat face -AKA- TRANNY SHAGGER. The current &Z retard trying to fit in that was never a TOTSEAN but who tries to act edgy. Thinks that the fact he become YOKO ONO and got with HTS he is some how apart of the TOTSE fabric

NO RATS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wanna learn how to do little video edits like that. It's easy I just am really really really fucking lazy.
    Originally posted by mmQ I wanna learn how to do little video edits like that. It's easy I just am really really really fucking lazy.

instagram enhancements
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    of course its that simnple huh. i don't have an instagran and I don't want to but ill make one now hastagh yolo
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Use Davinci Resolve and use a YouTube tutorial
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Buy a Mac mini with 16 GB ram
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Buy 3 WQHD 1440p ultra wide monitors at 90hz+ apiece
Jump to Top