User Controls

Israel Muslim conflict discussion thread

Bradley Black Hole
    The news I hope something really fucked up or bad happens. Like I don't watch local news cuz local news is for the proles.

I like the Israel Gaza conflict that's kinda cool I guess right now is Rahmahdon and you guys know me I support the Palestinians in their dirty fight that Allah isn't impressed by and hope it turns into another July war. I also don't think it was right for the Israelis to hurt all those praying people yesterday either.

Discuss
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    make a reverse iron dome that shoots down iron dome interceptor rockets

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    this one's confusing; from what I've seen so far it seems likely that it was intentionally provoked to distract from Bibi's domestic problems while trying to avoid it expanding into another war or intifada.

1. Netanyahu tries to 'reform' judicial system, I don't know the specifics but it seems to be blurring the lines between their version of the executive and judiciary branches of government. Major protests across israel.

2. IDF forces raid Al-Aqsa Mosque, arresting 400 and being generally as disrespectful as possible, flashbanging worshippers and blowing walls out.

3. Someone launches a barrage of missiles from Lebanon into israel's northern settlements. There were 34 missiles fired, around half of them reportedly intercepted. From the debris they appear to be MLRS so it's feasible they were launched from a single GRAD battery or similar.

4. Nobody takes responsibility. israel blames Hamas, not Hezbullah, and begins bombing Gaza again. They're talking about bombing Lebanon but this would almost certainly get Hezbullah involved and they know this.

5. Some Arab opens fire into a tourist district then drives into a crowd.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    oh shit, I forgot about the civil war

AND it's ramadan which I thought was why this is going on now RELIGIOUS CONFLICT DURING RAMADAN

civil war makes more sense, timing is just convenient.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I think it's going to be a repeat of the July war that furthers strengthen Israel
    Bradley Black Hole
    I tried to keep up with an understanding of the Iraq war but given my young age at the start, it didn't have an appeal when the July war I was 11 and Time Magazine began doing an expos'e on it week by week, and at that age I was able to get Time Magazines for 3 month trial periods, then cancel, do a different address, etc, really enjoyed that.

So I understood both sides as Time tries to be as impartial as a Western Media outlet could ever be, but they did give some attention to the Palestinian's plight and I really became interested in the geopolitical angle of Israel and United States relations and why the jedis had the superior weapons compared to some religious zealots. My mom loved that I was interested in watching the Nightly News and talking about the war.

Little did she know I was a future anti semite lol but it was a very great interest of mine to follow and the whole no peace in the middle east especially the holy land of 3 religions that claim to be the religion of peace is kind of funny to me as well.
    Originally posted by aldra 5. Some Arab opens fire into a tourist district then drives into a crowd.

there is a LOT going on right now, need a general thread

- oil production cuts
    - widespread moves to dethrone USD as sole reserve currency
    - China partially blockading Taiwan
    - US running joint exercise with SK and Japan against NK
    - NK testing a long-range undersea nuclear drone/torpedo similar to the STATUS-6 Russia recently put into service
    - israeli shenanigans in this thread
    - US has moved USS Florida (carries 144 nuclear-armed cruise missiles) into the middle east
    - large number of NATO leaks - first batch related to Ukraine (legitimacy has been contested), second batch would've explicitly come from US establishment (marked NOFORN, not shared with foreign allies or FIVE EYES unlike first batch) and relates to strategic position against Ukraine, China and more (again contested as to whether it's real or not but Pentagon appears to be panicking HARD looking for leaks)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra - large number of NATO leaks - first batch related to Ukraine (legitimacy has been contested), second batch would've explicitly come from US establishment (marked NOFORN, not shared with foreign allies or FIVE EYES unlike first batch) and relates to strategic position against Ukraine, China and more (again contested as to whether it's real or not but Pentagon appears to be panicking HARD looking for leaks)

nobody seems to have the actual 'leaks', just a couple of major newspapers talking about it

I've seen photos of 2 pages, none of the places I would've expected to have them are even talking about them

could be some kind of psyop
    story is they were unironically leaked to a minecraft discord

Originally posted by Bradley I think it's going to be a repeat of the July war that furthers strengthen Israel

not this time.

now that both arabs and persians are on talking terms its only a matter of time before they unite against their natural, traditional enemy.

with the USD losing its supremacy and purchasing power the US military will see its might drained in direct and equal proportion to the decline of the dollar.

its only a matter of time before the soap drops for jéwsrael.
    Japan is telling the US to go fuck itself and buying russian oil LMAO

https://www.wsj.com/articles/japan-breaks-with-u-s-allies-buys-russian-oil-at-prices-above-cap-1395accb

It's over for the petro dollar.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I came here to chime in and Vinny beat me to chiming in.

Iran and Saudi Arabia have made peace despite ideological jihad worthy differences into shaking hands and doing what the Chinese told them to

Western media didn't report about it and still hasn't, I found it on politico only after hearing it's mention ina YouTube video
    Bradley Black Hole
    The only people I can find on YouTube discussing Japan going above the US price cap on Russian oil seems to be Indian people reporting from like the new stand times or media that has English in the title you know what I mean like subdivisions of their normal newspapers I can't find a single Western media reporting on this either it's kind of bizarre
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey Japan is telling the US to go fuck itself and buying russian oil LMAO

https://www.wsj.com/articles/japan-breaks-with-u-s-allies-buys-russian-oil-at-prices-above-cap-1395accb

It's over for the petro dollar.

most of the EU is still buying Russian energy, just through India so they get to pay even more
    Originally posted by aldra nobody seems to have the actual 'leaks', just a couple of major newspapers talking about it

I've seen photos of 2 pages, none of the places I would've expected to have them are even talking about them

could be some kind of psyop

given that nobody's seen much more than what the major news sites have been publishing and papers like the WSJ and NYT are unlikely to post actual damaging information (see: there was a total blackout of most of wikileaks' releases), I'm not putting much stock in it. it doesn't help that a lot of the casualty/equipment numbers don't make sense and mirror OSINT data from groups like ORYX almost perfectly. probably a way to promote a narrative to people who wouldn't believe it if NATO came out and tried to say it directly.

there has been another leak, this time relating to israel - according to this one US intelligence believes that the MOSSAD actually stirred up the protests against Netenyahu. again I'd doubt it's legit, but it begs the question of why it'd be released otherwise
    Originally posted by aldra most of the EU is still buying Russian energy, just through India so they get to pay even more

wealth redistribution
    Originally posted by aldra I'm not putting much stock in it. it doesn't help that a lot of the casualty/equipment numbers don't make sense and mirror OSINT data from groups like ORYX almost perfectly.

and you knew this how ? because you have a Whiteboard scrawled with nigger whiteboard marker numbers of all the asssets and personel invopved in this SMO.

yes ?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by aldra story is they were unironically leaked to a minecraft discord

L o fuxking l
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny and you knew this how ? because you have a Whiteboard scrawled with nigger whiteboard marker numbers of all the asssets and personel invopved in this SMO.

yes ?

hey aldra.

why r u curled up like a bitch over there.
    what
Jump to Top