User Controls

I suffered an attempted robbery and chose not to give up my puppy while leaving the liquor store.

Bradley Black Hole
    hey everyone been backing in Miami for uh like two months. I've had some bad experiences, the chief of them someone trying to rob my puppy outside the gas station and harming me when I refused. I woke up still with the puppy tied around my wrist (I had been holding him) I had 18 stitches put in, 9 under and 9 over or so and they did a Trauma Brain Injury bleed scan and I suffered uh like one. So I laid in bed which offered me first an opportunity to drink away my sorrows while petting my dog, and then 3 days of withdrawling. On a happier note, my roommate found me a xanax last night and I took half of it and passed out, i finally had good sleep. I woke up today, happy ish. I'm gonna start taking my anti depressants again (when I find them predictably) and everyone whose come to see me has remarked how calm, quiet, considerate and friendly I am as opposed to the evil drunken tweaked out tyrant I was last week (who some still liked :) )

Really proud of myself for rejecting all pain killers and drunkenly telling the lady I will not accept lidocaine and then regretting when she started but I got the full experience of the results of my actions.

My anxiety is kinda bad still, but nothing compared to the first day of not drinking when I writhed in bed with hot and cold flashes. My dogs name is scotty and I will upload a picture of him, and my injury, and the remarkable recovery I've tried to make. I'm sorry for not posting much, I have been healing and becoming a better person. I don't go to AA meetings mainly because my head fucking kills me in the sun, the contussion was to my eyebrow.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Bradley Black Hole
    That being said I am having a lot of fun.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Sorry to hear/see that. Violence is bad news.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Dang Bradley glad you OK. Take care of yourself out there bro.
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    suffered lol VICTIM
    Who hacked bradley's account?

It's pretty fucking low to hack someone who died recently.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Puppies are both expensive and a lot of responsibility. Do you think it wise to have one when you can barely take care of yourself?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I don't have to make wise decisions nigga I do what I feel like and if it's buying a puppy I'm getting the puppy
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Great, let a helpless innocent animal suffer for your immature self gratification & entertainment….that’s a great idea. SMFH
    Bradley Black Hole
    I can afford to take care of a small dog, you know I have an income right lol i'm not just some destitute drunk
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Bradley hey everyone been backing in Miami for uh like two months. I've had some bad experiences, the chief of them someone trying to rob my puppy outside the gas station and harming me when I refused. I woke up still with the puppy tied around my wrist (I had been holding him) I had 18 stitches put in, 9 under and 9 over or so and they did a Trauma Brain Injury bleed scan and I suffered uh like one. So I laid in bed which offered me first an opportunity to drink away my sorrows while petting my dog, and then 3 days of withdrawling. On a happier note, my roommate found me a xanax last night and I took half of it and passed out, i finally had good sleep. I woke up today, happy ish. I'm gonna start taking my anti depressants again (when I find them predictably) and everyone whose come to see me has remarked how calm, quiet, considerate and friendly I am as opposed to the evil drunken tweaked out tyrant I was last week (who some still liked :) )

Really proud of myself for rejecting all pain killers and drunkenly telling the lady I will not accept lidocaine and then regretting when she started but I got the full experience of the results of my actions.

My anxiety is kinda bad still, but nothing compared to the first day of not drinking when I writhed in bed with hot and cold flashes. My dogs name is scotty and I will upload a picture of him, and my injury, and the remarkable recovery I've tried to make. I'm sorry for not posting much, I have been healing and becoming a better person. I don't go to AA meetings mainly because my head fucking kills me in the sun, the contussion was to my eyebrow.

It sucks to hear you have gone through that experience, bradley. Also, I'm glad you didn't give up the puppy. Very glad even. Scotty's so cute!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Bradley I don't have to make wise decisions nigga I do what I feel like and if it's buying a puppy I'm getting the puppy

Based puppy enjoyer.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bradley I can afford to take care of a small dog, you know I have an income right lol i'm not just some destitute drunk

Public assistance is not an income.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    pretty sure actually it is dumbass go sit down
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by A College Professor pretty sure actually it is dumbass go sit down

⬆️Is what a leach would say.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Bradley I don't have to make wise decisions nigga I do what I feel like and if it's buying a puppy I'm getting the puppy

I feel the same way in regard to hitting on 16 yr olds at the pub me and star trek hung out or hitting on 16 yr olds in general especially in a country like poland where its legal:
    https://niggasin.space/thread/80439

So why the fuck do they have to talk to me or tell me how to behave or who i should hit on or some bullshit esp in a bar? I wish I had your attitude and told that little alcoholic cunt or herfriend who went to scold me or try getting free booze off me that like you just said right there. Dont you agree star trek?
    also why does both jig and aldra disagree like why is it ok to scold a grown ass man who goes to a bar hopefully try to pick up or fuck a chick? and they even had the audacity along with scron to say its my fault not poland not knowing one tiny bit of shit about the culture. thats like me telling someone in the middle east advice.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat I feel the same way in regard to hitting on 16 yr olds at the pub me and star trek hung out or hitting on 16 yr olds in general especially in a country like poland where its legal:
    https://niggasin.space/thread/80439

So why the fuck do they have to talk to me or tell me how to behave or who i should hit on or some bullshit esp in a bar? I wish I had your attitude and told that little alcoholic cunt or herfriend who went to scold me or try getting free booze off me that like you just said right there. Dont you agree star trek?

lol, here comes wariat to inject his stupid noncing failures into a thread that's totally unrelated
    the concept wpplies aldra you defended some drug hos in a fucking pub because a guy said hi to them who was slightly older. and tried to inject some dhit to me not knowing a single bit of the country or culture you were defending.
Jump to Top