User Controls

Hot dogs, how do you cook yours?

So I don't have hot dogs very often but for some reason I have an urge to eat some...anyway, I was researching the best way to cook hotdogs and the general consensus is they should be steamed. Historically I've either warmed them up in the microwave or boiled them in water on the stove top...which has generally produced unsatisfactory results.

I google for "cheap hotdog steamer" and this came up on Amazon.

THOUGHTS?

https://www.amazon.com/Nostalgia-Diner-Style-Capacity-Breakfast-Vegetables/dp/B09V8BG18L/ref=asc_df_B09V8BG18L/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=598357551809&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16245169367159576275&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9027655&hvtargid=pla-1663403540319&th=1
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I dont eat hotdogs, unless i like have to so im def not cooking any. If i did id split em and grill em or fry em in a pan tho.

Closest thing to hotdogs i eat now a days in prolly kielbasas or polish sausages
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    boil then grill is the best way
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Maybe grill, but there's little you can do to make them much less disgusting.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Its crazy like boiled meats arent very popular in the states but it actually makes the meat hella good like a good pot roast it just falls apart n shit

My dad got a souvie thing a while ago and swears by it now. Plus its like e z as fuck cuz u can set it and forget it like that old info-mercial
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I have a sous vide, it cooks chicken tits PERFECTLY...soft white and juicy.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Maybe grill, but there's little you can do to make them much less disgusting.

throw them on the floor then pick them up and eat them with your hands behind your back
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I have a sous vide, it cooks chicken tits PERFECTLY…soft white and juicy.

Quite an achievement to invent a way of cooking meat that turns it into babyfood while also infusing it with microplastics and xenoestrogens. Ooh, but it has a fancy French name.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Quite an achievement to invent a way of cooking meat that turns it into babyfood

Well it doesn't. Again it cooks it perfectly, juicy and tender as meat should be...not mush (babyfood).

put the chicken tits in a ziplock bag (with any marinade sauce you want), put the bag it in the water, not the chicken in the water...Set the sous vide to 165F...4HRS later you have the perfectly cooked chicken.

Basically cook in the bag chicken.
    https://fitfoodiefinds.com/18-sous-vide-chicken-breast-recipes/

Haxxor Space Nigga
    Grill or fry them on a stovetop grill, don’t forget to toast the buns 🌭🌭 then put everything on em

Jeez, I'm REALLY wanting some hot dogs right now.
    I could go for like a fireass chicago style with all da fixins
    kick Tuskegee Airman [discourteously tickle this dendrolagus]
    [23]seconds
    Kafka sweaty
    I grill them. You can try adding sauerkraut, onions, goats cheese and mustard.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Jeez, I'm REALLY wanting some hot dogs right now.

They are delicious
    cast iron skillet
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Usually microwave until they blow up some, I usually only eat hot dogs because it's there and quick to fix. If I'm doing cheese coneys then I'd boil them.
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    theres a reason hotdog stands keep them in that water to steam them , I used to work at a hotdog stand so I know all the secrets

folks

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Most hotdogs already are pre-cooked.
Jump to Top