User Controls

RiseR's Posts

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    All RiseR's posts are being converted to a single shitpost, as we speak.

Discuss..
    How does it feel to be one of the most hated members on the forum after Bill Krozby?

Discuss..
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't think anyone actually hates spectral, or at least I don't
    I think most people just see the wasted potential. Hate is not the right way to describe it.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I think most people just see the wasted potential. Hate is not the right way to describe it.

Fair enough. That's a better adjective.
    Also as far as Bill Krozby goes, he's a cuck faggot and again, people hold disdain and disgust for him but to say they hate him would imply they care. They don't.
    II dont' get it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Wut?
    Risir is a legend
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Risir is a legend

So is jenkem
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Just kidding he's a nigger.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Infowars.com Yung Blood
    Infowars.com
    Infowars.com Yung Blood
    This is personal, Lanny. Why in the WORLD?! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GET PERSONAL WITH ME?!!!

This place was awesome, man. And you ruin it? Why?
    Why the fuck do you even care you cuck its just a world enhancement god, fucking get a life.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL All RiseR's posts are being converted to a single shitpost, as we speak.

Discuss..

did you diaper wipe it and throw it in the trashbin forum?
    Originally posted by Infowars.com This is personal, Lanny. Why in the WORLD?! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GET PERSONAL WITH ME?!!!

This place was awesome, man. And you ruin it? Why?

I thought all totseans where fgt'd little ASCII 1337s bypass with ur awezum skills
    No thats just u
    Infowars.com Yung Blood
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Why the fuck do you even care you cuck its just a world enhancement god, fucking get a life.

Scrawny, shut up. You can't beat me and you know this.

I care because that's what I do. This place was cool but apparently not even Lanny can handle himself. He did a good job until now.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    man buns are for tossers and cool dudes (aka riser)

Jump to Top