User Controls

I invited a black guy to the circus.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    He said no.
    He probably thought it was a ruse to kidnap him and have him as the "Jungleman" exhibit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Black people wary of anything to do with animals or rural areas. I have never seen one camping and only one hunting. They do fish around here sometimes. Fishing is laid back and doesn't interfere with drinking 40s or smoking dope.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Probably because he doesnt like you.
    Why can't it just be a guy? Why a "black guy"? Does the color of a person's skin change anything? Of course not.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by jerryb Black people wary of anything to do with animals or rural areas. I have never seen one camping and only one hunting. They do fish around here sometimes. Fishing is laid back and doesn't interfere with drinking 40s or smoking dope.

Lol
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Why can't it just be a guy? Why a "black guy"? Does the color of a person's skin change anything? Of course not.

in your 40 years of professional LP experiences, how many times have you caught black people stealin' sunscreen.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny in your 40 years of professional LP experiences, how many times have you caught black people stealin' sunscreen.

To tell you the truth, the vast majority of them were whiteys.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ To tell you the truth, the vast majority of them were whiteys.

please answer the question

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny in your 40 years of professional LP experiences, how many times have you caught black people stealin' sunscreen.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny please answer the question

Just once, but he was a big one.

The ones who work at Darque Tan steal it all the time to resell. I know this for a FACTOID
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    So you are gay
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The ones who work at Darque Tan steal it all the time to resell. I know this for a FACTOID

was he ever caught and/or detained
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Just once, but he was a big one.

really ?

what was his name.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny was he ever caught and/or detained

*she. No, the reason I know is she used to sell the shit to exwife #2 for half price.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    lol Did exwife #2 ever buy food stamps 50 cents on a dollar? That's one of the biggies here, some of those gals get a lot of food stamps because they have about 10 kids from different baby daddies.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson *she. No,

no further questions your owner
    Originally posted by jerryb lol Did exwife #2 ever buy food stamps 50 cents on a dollar? That's one of the biggies here, some of those gals get a lot of food stamps because they have about 10 kids from different baby daddies.

No but I have before.

They hang out in Walmart carlot...I've been approached a few times. I know I did it at least once but it was years ago...maybe twice.

I think I recall ripping them off too...they went in the store with me, I did my shopping and then they checked out using their EBT card...it was like $110 or something and I gave them $50 instead of $55 or something like that.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    I never did it but my mom had a couple people she bought from. Some try to sucker ya for 75% on a dollar like yeah you have a lot invested in those free food stamps. lol
    Originally posted by jerryb I never did it but my mom had a couple people she bought from. Some try to sucker ya for 75% on a dollar like yeah you have a lot invested in those free food stamps. lol

75% lol, as if they have the upper hand

If they tried that shit with me I'd walk away and let them keep the groceries.
Jump to Top