User Controls

U incel fuckers would be so jealous rn

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol waking up at this chicks house has me feeking like im 18 again

I forgot how vanilla my schmex was for the past 4 years.
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    sounds gay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hella gay bro. Like str8 dick in her pussy ghey
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    >having sex

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
    cigreting Dark Matter
    pics pls
    I was gonna sneak a pic but i knew u fuxkers would be beating ur meat to it so fuck that
    Fr tho was treated better one day hanging out with this chik than 4 yrs with the other

Damn im retarded sometimes.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    pics
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey

He's a pedophile. I hate that I used to like his music when I was a kid and have a memory of this underage ho singing "wiggy wiggy"
    al mexicans are
    lets be honest , most adults in non white countries would fuck an underaged girl hence why immigration controls are a thing to stem the rape tide

non whites are animals
    wahappen 2 ur wifey
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked wahappen 2 ur wifey

Bro i caught her sneakin around and usin droogs that i dont fuxx with and bitch had to go. Sp fuxking glad i did that. This girl im fuxking w/ now is my hs sweetheart and doesnt do droogs. Well she drinks and does blow sometimes lol but i can work with that lol...typical party girl shit. Anyway shes rich amd her whole fam is. But the real thing thaylt clutched me was the sxhmex, way better than the last girl like i cant even explain it.

I forgot what 'good pussy' was but when u have mediocre pussy for 4 years good pussy reaalllllly stands out lol

Shes got some tats and a few piercings whixh im not the biggest fan of but fuxk it.

No

Butt fuxk it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    How long have u been fw her do u think she just wants dick or is it something u can build?
    Originally posted by Sudo How long have u been fw her do u think she just wants dick or is it something u can build?

Well i was with her for like 2 yrs in hs but weve had like a few get togethers since then but i was always too fucked up to be in a relationship. This time she didnt even believe i had money/car/house/been clean etc..and she just left this dude that asked her to marry her after 6 months lol, so i mean im just taking it for what it is right now but god damn im a bit whipped atm but itll pass lol

But like any dude thats with her is gonna be like "herp derp marry me" after 6 month cuz shes a bombshell with her own business and money so i cant say i blame the idiot but lol, we all know how i feel about.marriage, sign that prenup or im not going

Also found out il doesnt have common law marriage either so im safe

Plus this chick owns a baller house in stl herself so i dont have to take care of her like the last bitxh lol
    Originally posted by Sudo How long have u been fw her do u think she just wants dick or is it something u can build?

Honestly either is a win for me so its whatev lol

Shes suppozed to come over today so we'll see

I gotta clean ugh

Glad i did the dishes yesterday at least

Will keep updates
    Update im drunk af at the bar with chik and have already fucked twice.

Lulz
    Im droonk
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Incel here. Not jealous!
Jump to Top