User Controls

HP Sauce: A comprehensive review.

HP sauce is the second gayest thing i've put inside my mouth second only to reverened jimmys dick. and above bombay saphire gin.

its simply unfathomable how the britishes could just take something so simple, something so natural that God made and then churn them into something so gay, so homosexual, and so queer that it tastes like pure and unadultered sodomy, and inspite of all these sodomies, managed to be so popular among britishes.

every squirt feels like man-to-man sodomy.

guaranteed.
    Wait till you try A1 sauce.
    i dont think i;ll buy anymore of these sauces until i've forgotten about this trauma.
    3rd world problems.
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wait till you try A1 sauce.

all that brown sause shit tastes the same to me

I like it on sausage rolls

i just get the cheap canadian rip off version because it's like 50% of the price, doesn't taste as BOLD as the others but it's essentially the same flavor, We use synthetic smoke in ours instead of like herbs and spices, same fuckin difffernce if you ask me

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its simply unfathomable how the britishes could just take something so simple,

Malt vilegar sauce is not simple. Do you have any alternative? How is making a vinegar steak sauce simple, go ahead and tell the class.

Well okay I will tell you just take vinegar and dump in synthetic smoke and ketchup until it turns brown, that's literally all HP A1 sauce is, except they don't use the synthetic smoke because british people are pussies.

I don't seee what the big deal is. I don't eat much of it i'm not a huge steak guy but it's good with meats
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey Malt vilegar sauce is not simple. Do you have any alternative? How is making a vinegar steak sauce simple, go ahead and tell the class.

it was concocted in the 1800s. it cant be more complicated than soy sauces.

its not like you need nuclear physicists to ferment malt vinegars.
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey all that brown sause shit tastes the same to me

A1 is like watery shit fo sho.

The "best" US HP like one I've found is the Wallworld version. I have about 4 of these in the pantry at all times. 1/2 the price of trying to buy HP sauce here and VERY close in flavor.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A1 is like watery shit fo sho.

The "best" US HP like one I've found is the Wallworld version. I have about 4 of these in the pantry at all times. 1/2 the price of trying to buy HP sauce here and VERY close in flavor.

how much do you oay for hp sauces.

price/weight ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how much do you oay for hp sauces.

price/weight ?

I don't very often. I get the one above which is $2.49. I think the price here for HP is close to $5 for 10 or 12oz whatever a bottle is. HP is one of the items I bring back with me from England though...last time I was there it was 1gbp for a bottle and 1.50 for a mega size bottle...so I brought 3 or 4 mega ones back with me.

ETA:

Other must have items I bring back
    Paxo stuffing
    Bisto Gravy granules - though I get those now from the British import place pretty cheaply
    Milkybar - big one
    couple of tins of heinz lentil soup
    Christmas puddings and Mr Kippling Mince pies (if it's that time of year)
    and a fresh dose of herpes.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I don't very often. I get the one above which is $2.49. I think the price here for HP is close to $5 for 10 or 12oz whatever a bottle is. HP is one of the items I bring back with me from England though…last time I was there it was 1gbp for a bottle and 1.50 for a mega size bottle…so I brought 3 or 4 mega ones back with me.

ETA:

Other must have items I bring back
    Paxo stuffing
    Bisto Gravy granules - though I get those now from the British import place pretty cheaply
    Milkybar - big one
    couple of tins of heinz lentil soup
    Christmas puddings and Mr Kippling Mince pies (if it's that time of year)
    and a fresh dose of herpes.

i c.

i got mine for like $3 or less for a 450g bottle.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i c.

i got mine for like $3 or less for a 450g bottle.

That's like a weeks wages there though isn't it.
    This place has it for $4.xx for 285g

https://www.englishteastore.com/hp-sauce-285g.html?utm_source=googlepepla&utm_medium=adwords&id=350600084087&gclid=Cj0KCQjw8qmhBhClARIsANAtbofmvUdF7vII-Im9f3SeZJMIFY89twZVQscPW2qfe8wSqK35zCwjTd4aAttGEALw_wcB
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny it was concocted in the 1800s. it cant be more complicated than soy sauces.

its not like you need nuclear physicists to ferment malt vinegars.

I actually know a thing or two on making vinegar

it's not that easy (well actually it is if you understand food chemistry) but there's a reason 99% of people just buy it
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's like a weeks wages there though isn't it.

an hour.

more or less.
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey I actually know a thing or two on making vinegar

it's not that easy (well actually it is if you understand food chemistry) but there's a reason 99% of people just buy it

its not easy maybe because you have low iq ?
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey I actually know a thing or two on making vinegar

The left over juice out of those hot pickled onions I get is great "spicy malt vinegar"...I punch a couple of holes in the lid and splash that shit over me chips and fish.

2 birds, 1 stone.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its not easy maybe because you have low iq ?

It's more obscure than brewing your own booze which not many people do. I know one person in the world that includes "vinegar making" as a hobby and they are writing a book, I think the only book about it.

I don't even think there is an entire book dedicated to it, I am not huge into it but it's similar enough to my interests that I find it interesting. I've never done it but just looking at the process it seems a bit more technical than making booze or whatever

which is probably why not many people do it
    I know you sure as hell aren't making your own and I bet if you tried it would be shit. From what I understand it's not extremely complicated, but very easy to fuck up.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The left over juice out of those hot pickled onions I get is great "spicy malt vinegar"…I punch a couple of holes in the lid and splash that shit over me chips and fish.

2 birds, 1 stone.

doesnt the lid rust ?
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey It's more obscure than brewing your own booze which not many people do. I know one person in the world that includes "vinegar making" as a hobby and they are writing a book, I think the only book about it.

I don't even think there is an entire book dedicated to it, I am not huge into it but it's similar enough to my interests that I find it interesting. I've never done it but just looking at the process it seems a bit more technical than making booze or whatever

which is probably why not many people do it
    I know you sure as hell aren't making your own and I bet if you tried it would be shit. From what I understand it's not extremely complicated, but very easy to fuck up.

its no more complicated than fermenting alcohols.

the reason nobody makes their own is because nobody needs vinegar in industrial quantities,

i only buy vinegar to clean metals, i dont use as food additives/condiments.
Jump to Top