User Controls

extracting benzedrex

snab_snib African Astronaut
    what are your best teks?

i ordered 12 benzedrex, and it got mis-shipped. so i called them angrily after a week and they refunded me the 54 bucks. i purchased 10 for 46 bucks at a better rate individually which should be here tomorrow. and then the original order showed up! 54 bucks worth of free benzedrex, woo hoo!

so now i should have 5.5 grams of propylhexadrine in all the little plastic snifters. the dirty way is to just cut the cotton lengthwise and soak in a cup of diet dr pepper for a couple hours, but that's fucking disgusting.

how do i get alllll of my ppx into a little baggy so i can just cap it up and take it?
    You sell both and buy $100 worth of meth
    Originally posted by reject You sell both and buy $100 worth of meth

i'd rather not fuck around with meth.
    You don't have to fuck around with it, just smoke/snort/slam it
    disgusting
    Put 1 Benzedrex cotton in 20 ml distilled water and 10 ml isopropyl alcohol (to aid evaporation later and to use as a preliminary solvent).

Let soak for ~10 mins and put on safety gear. Goggles and thick rubber gloves. Add ~2 ml of Muriatic Acid (20% hydrochloric acid solution) to the mixture. A small wisp of fumes/fog appears and quickly dissipates. Let it soak for 10-ish mins and put the lid on the Mason jar. Shake vigorously for 3 mins every 20 mins over the course of an hour. Drain and discard the cotton.

Add the mixture to a separation funnel via a plastic funnel and coffee enhancement. Match the volume with an equal amount of naphtha, plug the rubber stopper and shake the funnel vigorously for 5 min. Let settle for 15 min.

Drain the precipate and put into a shallow evaporation dish and let evaporate in open air over

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Put 1 Benzedrex cotton in 20 ml distilled water and 10 ml isopropyl alcohol (to aid evaporation later and to use as a preliminary solvent).

Let soak for ~10 mins and put on safety gear. Goggles and thick rubber gloves. Add ~2 ml of Muriatic Acid (20% hydrochloric acid solution) to the mixture. A small wisp of fumes/fog appears and quickly dissipates. Let it soak for 10-ish mins and put the lid on the Mason jar. Shake vigorously for 3 mins every 20 mins over the course of an hour. Drain and discard the cotton.

Add the mixture to a separation funnel via a plastic funnel and coffee enhancement. Match the volume with an equal amount of naphtha, plug the rubber stopper and shake the funnel vigorously for 5 min. Let settle for 15 min.

Drain the precipate and put into a shallow evaporation dish and let evaporate in open air over

do they still sell naphtha at home depot? do you think i can just use vinegar for this?
    You can use any non polar solvent. Xylene, MEK, acetone, toluene.

Acetic acid isn't a non polar solvent its an acid. Use muriatic, not vinegar.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump

>15/11/21

Also be aware that propylhexedrine is considered schedule 1 when separated from the inhaler
    that shit is nasty. i did it probably 5 or 6 times then one day i did a cotton and a half (i had done two full cottons before so it wasn't a big deal) and ended up puking and with a massive headache for like 4 hours i didn't even move.

FUCK THAT SHIT ill never do it again and the smell or mention of lavender permanently makes me sick to my stomach
    The smell or taste of lavender, as well as thinking about the taste or smell of lavender, makes me sick as fuck but I still crave benzedrex and meth for at least a few hours a day

It's actually getting noticeably easier to deal with though
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher >15/11/21

Also be aware that propylhexedrine is considered schedule 1 when separated from the inhaler

So? I'm not selling it.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump So? I'm not selling it.

Just saying.
    So selling someone an OTC product that can kill them is totally cool and okay as long as you use lots of packaging and mix the active compound with 100 other things that can kill you then make the stuff into a topical syrup that can only be injected into your asshole

But if I want to isolate the medicine so I can take it without OD'ing on cotton and bullshit I'm Walter white the heroin importer cooking up crack and raping babies and I need to be locked up.

Just saying.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump So selling someone an OTC product that can kill them is totally cool and okay as long as you use lots of packaging and mix the active compound with 100 other things that can kill you then make the stuff into a topical syrup that can only be injected into your asshole

But if I want to isolate the medicine so I can take it without OD'ing on cotton and bullshit I'm Walter white the heroin importer cooking up crack and raping babies and I need to be locked up.

Just saying.

Don't fucking blame me

If it were my decision all drugs would be legal

Or at least decriminalized
    Lol benzedrex is made commercially from meth
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Also be aware that propylhexedrine is considered schedule 1 when separated from the inhaler

i didn't know that, thanks.

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump So selling someone an OTC product that can kill them is totally cool and okay as long as you use lots of packaging and mix the active compound with 100 other things that can kill you then make the stuff into a topical syrup that can only be injected into your asshole

yes. i should be able to go to the god damned pharmacy and buy some god damned amphetamine as if i was a god damned human being.

Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher The smell or taste of lavender, as well as thinking about the taste or smell of lavender, makes me sick as fuck but I still crave benzedrex and meth for at least a few hours a day

It's actually getting noticeably easier to deal with though

it seems intuitive that coke or dr pepper would cover the flavor best but actually it's orange soda in my experience. it is fucking disgusting though and make me mad. especially how it lingers.
    Originally posted by snab_snib it seems intuitive that coke or dr pepper would cover the flavor best but actually it's orange soda in my experience. it is fucking disgusting though and make me mad. especially how it lingers.

Every time I do PPX i soak the cotton in mountain dew code red. It is quite honestly the worst drink for it as the lavender mixed with the shit dew produces something so very shitty but so very delightful onces my veins start feeling like they is collapsin.
    Originally posted by snab_snib it seems intuitive that coke or dr pepper would cover the flavor best but actually it's orange soda in my experience. it is fucking disgusting though and make me mad. especially how it lingers.

Gatorade drink mix worked the best for me
    Couldn't you use a solvent that pulls the lavender from the cotton and doesn't affect the ppx? Like water? Lel
Jump to Top