User Controls

i went to the bodega.....

scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    I won like $10k bros i'm buying a fukkin ounce of tweak , fuck yall!! stay blessed NEVER STRESSED POSITIVE GANG GANG we hood rich now nigga

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol only poor people lotto
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Lol only poor people lotto

that's not true at all. I knew a cocaine dealer that had an intense gamba addiction and he would regularly drop $100 on scratch at the 7--11 every time he went there and then spend all day playing Keno and online poker.

VLT's on the other hand...

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I was just going to make a thread titled "i went to the bodega....."

But it came up in my thing when I went to type it and i'm like NO... I didn't already make a thread with the title I went to the Bodega...

sure enough

but yeah I went again today and this is everything I got

and thats half a bag of candy eaten

I left her all the sweet and ate all the sour

I'm sweet enough

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    What do you mean you make best friends with the cash register operator?
    Originally posted by mashlehash What do you mean you make best friends with the cash register operator?

I am cool with all my local pakis ARE YOu??? DO YOU SAY THANK YOU SIR YES SIR HAVE A GOOD DAY etc

Or do you walk up and stare at them in complete silence and then pay and just stand there staring at them and they are like "Sir?" and you just blurt out "THEY DID IT!" and then calmly walk out and come back a few days later and act totally normal

but every time you get to the counter you just fuck with the cashier

that would actually be funny as fuck. I would be best friends with someone that did tjhat and always want to make them pay for everything and go everywhere with them.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    thats like a weeks rent in 'murica right??
    Originally posted by Instigator thats like a weeks rent in 'murica right??

$6.30 CAD for a bag of candy + onion

ojh you mean the lotto tickets,, NOT IN ALABAMA!!!! Leonardo is a real estate wizard that will one day own multiple ranches and an estate , airstrip in the south where he will build a castle and declare himself GRAND LANNY of the universe so he can finally retire to his true calling of fixing other peoples software NOT FOR PROFIT BUT JUST BECAUSE HE'S LITERALLY THE MODERN DA VINCI MAN AND DOES NOTHING BUT IMPROVE THE UNIVERSE AROUND HIM

classico italian grit
    Instigator Space Nigga
    candy and onion?

I have no idea what your rambling on about...
    Originally posted by Instigator candy and onion?

I have no idea what your rambling on about…

I bought candy and onion

from the bodega

and then ordered mcdonalds for dinner and never cooked the onion
    oh I went on an insane lanny rant I GET IT
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey that's not true at all. I knew a cocaine dealer that had an intense gamba addiction and he would regularly drop $100 on scratch at the 7–11 every time he went there and then spend all day playing Keno and online poker.

VLT's on the other hand…

That's the way she goes boys, the way she goes.
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ›

No wonder the meth fucks you so hard nigger. You have zero nutrients and vitamins and proteins in ur system.
Jump to Top