User Controls

Chris Chan: famous autist released from jail

https://www.the-sun.com/news/7742702/chris-chan-jail-update-after-controversial-youtuber-charged-incest/

Who would waste money bonding out a literal motherfucker?
    kick Tuskegee Airman [discourteously tickle this dendrolagus]
    april fool's
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    chris chan brings light to the dark places of the internet

(his life has been so thoroughly immolated by the meddling of sociopaths that you can see him burning bright from the internet in beta reticuli)

Originally posted by kick april fool's

nah he got released a few days ago, saw news about it around the same day as the troon shooting went down
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    tbf, it's chris chan's fault - i don't mean to absolve him. he could have just lived a quiet life offline and lived peacefully. he's so autistic and easily led (read: susceptible to gaslighting) that he's an incredibly soft target for sociopaths - they convinced him that molesting his mom was a good thing and she'd appreciate it. he is highly at fault for not giving up the internet long before then, but like... man. kids who got a kick of making the retarded kid in elementary school say bad words found in him the perfect retarded kid to fuck with.

the worst chris chan would have done without outside influence is probably the time he got arrested for pepperspraying gamestop employees because he was sperging about sonic. alas, we live on a doomed planet full of terrible fucking people.
    Originally posted by Meikai tbf, it's chris chan's fault - i don't mean to absolve him. he could have just lived a quiet life offline and lived peacefully. he's so autistic and easily led (read: susceptible to gaslighting) that he's an incredibly soft target for sociopaths - they convinced him that molesting his mom was a good thing and she'd appreciate it. he is highly at fault for not giving up the internet long before then, but like… man. kids who got a kick of making the retarded kid in elementary school say bad words found in him the perfect retarded kid to fuck with.

the worst chris chan would have done without outside influence is probably the time he got arrested for pepperspraying gamestop employees because he was sperging about sonic. alas, we live on a doomed planet full of terrible fucking people.

Problem is, he's a glutton for attention and just cant get enough. Where most of them would slink off crying he just seeks more of it. Like some pathological need to get noticed imo.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by theshroomguy Problem is, he's a glutton for attention and just cant get enough. Where most of them would slink off crying he just seeks more of it. Like some pathological need to get noticed imo.

I'm thankful every day for being ever-so-slightly less autistic than chris.
    Originally posted by Meikai

I'm thankful every day for being ever-so-slightly less autistic than Chris.

Eh, there's far more wrong with that guy than a touch of the autism lol.
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    Lol I heard about that

Apparently kiwifaggots is back online I haven't really kept up though

Probably some good details on there
    Originally posted by theshroomguy https://www.the-sun.com/news/7742702/chris-chan-jail-update-after-controversial-youtuber-charged-incest/

Who would waste money bonding out a literal motherfucker?

From what I remember his shit was taken pro bono like years ago this was set on motion for a while

David something something out of VIRGINIA FOR VIRGINS

I read all the jail letters whi nch stopped/slowed down at said attorney's request to. Chris last I heard and communication was difficult

His YouTube was hacked I expect that vid to be deleted and the retardation to commense soon
    Kafka sweaty
    Wanting to see the best in people is a vulnerability.
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka Wanting to see the best in people is a vulnerability.

I always feel so sad for you.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Incessant I always feel so sad for you.

Fuck off
    SL8R Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Meikai tbf, it's chris chan's fault - i don't mean to absolve him. he could have just lived a quiet life offline and lived peacefully. he's so autistic and easily led (read: susceptible to gaslighting) that he's an incredibly soft target for sociopaths - they convinced him that molesting his mom was a good thing and she'd appreciate it. he is highly at fault for not giving up the internet long before then, but like… man. kids who got a kick of making the retarded kid in elementary school say bad words found in him the perfect retarded kid to fuck with.

true shit.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by theshroomguy Eh, there's far more wrong with that guy than a touch of the autism lol.

Definitely. Autism plus attention whoring/narcissistic coping methods for dealing with being an autist (plus maybe some extra special sub-100 IQ cherries on top). I have all the impulses to attention whore but only like 75% of the autism (and completely average IQ - probably not even pushing 1-sigma above), so I am... somewhat immunized from my own retardation. I mean obviously I'm known for getting a highlighter stuck in my ass and making an ass of myself on tinychat in various ways - I am not normal - but good god I'm glad I'm not Chris-chan tier either.
    The famous artist?!
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka Fuck off

Say that again, I liked it. Haha
    freelascenesex Yung Blood
    thought this was an april fools joke then i realized- nah even as an april fools joke it wouldnt be funny to joke about dis shit.

Originally posted by Kafka Wanting to see the best in people is a vulnerability.

we get it, your parents beat you as a kid.
Jump to Top