User Controls

Over time, I want all of us to eventually become more pleased with ourselves...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, let's closely examine ourselves introspectively. Let's keep what works and discard what irks. Sooner or later, light bulbs will start appearing, and we will be hearing the sounding of bells.
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    self masturbation
    Things seem much easier when I'm out in the field looking at the universe through my expensive televue eyepiece. It puts into perspective what a insignificant spec of dust not only we ourselves are but our planet and solar system. We are as important in the grand scheme of things as a singular skin cell is on your being.

Once you accept you are nothing and that in 100yrs no one will even be alive who remembers the dumb shit you ever did or said...then the stresses of existence are lifted from you and a physical easing can be felt in your chest as the load is removed.
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Once you accept you are nothing and that in 100yrs no one will even be alive who remembers the dumb shit you ever did or said…then the stresses of existence are lifted from you and a physical easing can be felt in your chest as the load is removed.

That's wut trianglism is all about. And we also believe in fringe sciences to extend our LIVES FOREVER but probably not and we will likely die young if we keep abusing drugs

But we learn moe every day how to live better longer faster harder stronger

technology technologists totseans (of which I am the last one left) of the future
    welcome to the future folx they will look back on us with awe and disgust
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Things seem much easier when I'm out in the field looking at the universe through my expensive televue eyepiece. It puts into perspective what a insignificant spec of dust not only we ourselves are but our planet and solar system. We are as important in the grand scheme of things as a singular skin cell is on your being.

Once you accept you are nothing and that in 100yrs no one will even be alive who remembers the dumb shit you ever did or said…then the stresses of existence are lifted from you and a physical easing can be felt in your chest as the load is removed.

All of us are worthless.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Not me.. I just saved someone who was chokin like an hour ago

Speak for yourself
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein Not me.. I just saved someone who was chokin like an hour ago

Speak for yourself

And u got nice titties.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Thank you
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Things seem much easier when I'm out in the field looking at the universe through my expensive televue eyepiece. It puts into perspective what a insignificant spec of dust not only we ourselves are but our planet and solar system. We are as important in the grand scheme of things as a singular skin cell is on your being.

Once you accept you are nothing and that in 100yrs no one will even be alive who remembers the dumb shit you ever did or said…then the stresses of existence are lifted from you and a physical easing can be felt in your chest as the load is removed.

then why devote your life to needlessly making a huge deal about what people say or do
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    no.

shame is a forgotten art in our society.

stop feeling pleased with yourself and start being ashamed.
Jump to Top