User Controls

Scron insists on having all his fun while he's young and is saving extra misery and suffering for when he's old...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, some people refuse to learn the easy way by being told, and prefer having to learn the hard way while being in the fold.
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    I'm suffering now, there is no fun in my life. I do drugs to get trhough the drugery of life, not enjoy it.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey I'm suffering now, there is no fun in my life. I do drugs to get trhough the drugery of life, not enjoy it.

Aren't the drugs creating even more drudgery? or no?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Aren't the drugs creating even more drudgery? or no?

God damn I'm getting sad ans starting to feel sorry for you... anything I can do to help? Other than give you money?
    Originally posted by WellHung Aren't the drugs creating even more drudgery? or no?

My life seems to be pretty fucked no matter if I don't do drugs for years or do them daily. I can only blame myself so much before I have to admit society is kinda retarded too, i'm far from perfect. In fact i'm an idiot but I think my criticisms and viewpoint is valid

/

idk you tell me, hoss

Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey I ran out of meth like halfway through the month and haven't even have weed, just coffee. Am I still "on drugs" or not.

And if not when did I stop being "off drugs" when the active dose of meth wore off? Am I currently still withdrawing? Does that mean I'm still on drugs?

I'm a fucking idiot retard, you're the expert so you tell me.

Originally posted by WellHung God damn I'm getting sad ans starting to feel sorry for you… anything I can do to help? Other than give you money?

you're a fucking idiot lmao am I on drugs or not????? am I high right now???
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey My life seems to be pretty fucked no matter if I don't do drugs for years or do them daily. I can only blame myself so much before I have to admit society is kinda retarded too, i'm far from perfect. In fact i'm an idiot but I think my criticisms and viewpoint is valid

/

idk you tell me, hoss

you're a fucking idiot lmao am I on drugs or not????? am I high right now???

That's awful tough to say when we have not established a minimum threshold for intoxication...
    WellHung Black Hole
    I would say you're probably not still high on meth if you took the dose midweek... of course only a properly conducted experiment with clearly established independent and dependent variables is what's needed to solidify things.
    Originally posted by WellHung That's awful tough to say when we have not established a minimum threshold for intoxication…

Originally posted by WellHung I would say you're probably not still high on meth if you took the dose midweek… of course only a properly conducted experiment with clearly established independent and dependent variables is what's needed to solidify things.

idk when I ran out, probably first or second week of the month.

AM I STILL ON DRUGS????
    2023-03-09
    -
    2023-03-20

https://niggasin.space/thread/79406?p=6

Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey idk when I ran out, probably first or second week of the month.

somehwere in between the timeframe of when I stopped bumping my thread. I was still pretty sick coming off drugs on the 20th I remember making that post

I feel better now though, I think I was having blood sugar issues
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey idk when I ran out, probably first or second week of the month.

AM I STILL ON DRUGS????

The placebo effect has demonstrated that if someone truly believes they are under the influence of a drug, their body will mimic the effects of said drug. That, combined with the power of suggestion, genuinely compels many participants to feel as though they are genuinely under the influence.
    I have been drinking lots of coffee. I wasn't even doing 'that much' meth when we started running low I basically let my girlfriend do the rest while I was abusing it I wasn't getting TOTALLY GAKED just staying buzzed

didnt really feel like I was "getting high" the last week , but my tolerance is also really high. or at least it was ;)
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    He’s not really young anymore.
    Originally posted by Haxxor He’s not really young anymore.

its true
Jump to Top