User Controls

Please entertain us all by discussing all the things you fucking hate about yourself...

WellHung Black Hole
    Self-deprecating humor is often thought of as one of those personal attributes that is Top-Shelf.
    WellHung Black Hole
    NO. I CAN'T. IT'S TOO PAINFUL. QUICK, LET'S CHANGE THE SUBJECT.
    I think most people here are pretty self deprecating
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked I think most people here are pretty self deprecating

I think you're wrong.
    Care to address the topic of the thread? Or are you scared, Big Man?
    Im sure people just think youre going to use it against them.

i dont really care though. sure.

Im overweight and unhealthy
    i have terrible posture
    i sweat too much
    im poor
    im easily discouraged
    i alternate between getting overly involved with people or not caring at all
    i have zero ambition
    i drink too much
    my car looks like i live in it
    im not creative
    im not near as articulate as i used to be
    I rarely complete a project

Im sure theres a ton more.

wbu beb?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    oh yeah my hair is falling out and i have bitch tits
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    i'm just here to plug my podcast where I discuss well hung being a faggot

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Im sure people just think youre going to use it against them.

i have terrible posture
    i sweat too much
    im poor
    im easily discouraged
    i have zero ambition
    i drink too much
    im not creative

wbu beb?

Oh hell yea.. that was beautiful Casper you possess a whole hell of a lot of Courage.

I'm doing a lot of mindless annoying tasks today so I'm going to keep adding things as I think of them and hve time

mine won't all come at one time but trust me you're going to get a lot.

1) I sweat at the drop of a hat also and I'm ridiculously bothered by heat from the furnace I prefer an internal temperature at my place of 60° which is incompatible with anyone else who comes over.
    2) I am an insatiable addict for food, sex, drugs, and and other stuff too the list is too long. I require 2 gallons minimum to stay hydrated and about 4000 calories minimum because I'm 6'2 258 lb of a lot of muscle and to a lesser degree, fat. I require way too many resources in life to keep functioning at a high level.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey I am too insecure to divulge mine but will happily listen in as others divulge theirs so I can use it against them at a later time.

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked oh yeah my hair is falling out and i have bitch tits

My hair is falling out also... although I do have fairly strong pectorals underneath...

I do have bitch tits as well. I think the majority of my bitch tits have been caused by a lifelong cannabis addiction.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Im sure people just think youre going to use it against them.

i have terrible posture
    i sweat too much
    im poor
    im easily discouraged
    i have zero ambition
    i drink too much
    im not creative

wbu beb?

I don't mean to be a copycat but nearly all of yours I can claim for myself. In fact you helped me think of some of mine that I may have not thought of otherwise because my mind is destroyed from a lifelong cannabis addiction
    I've "chased" a lot of people away over my lifetime with my dominant/controlling ways.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've "chased" a lot of people away over my lifetime with my dominant/controlling ways.

The crazy thing about women is like they r often initially attracted to exactly that... but, then, over time, if they don't get control of the man and become the boss.. they can't deal with that and skedaddle. I mean kudos to you I respect that you were not so needy for pussy that you just tolerated it and submitted like so many men do including myself. But, however, in your infinite wisdom, maybe you now feel that you wish you would have submitted and possibly let go of some of your pride or ego to remain in the union. Which way is right or wrong is subjective ...this thread is really just how you feel about it yourself.
    Originally posted by WellHung My hair is falling out also… although I do have fairly strong pectorals underneath…

I do have bitch tits as well. I think the majority of my bitch tits have been caused by a lifelong cannabis addiction.

my gyno is from doing steroids and smoking a ton of weed in high school lol
    Originally posted by WellHung The crazy thing about women is like they r often initially attracted to exactly that… but, then, over time, if they don't get control of the man and become the boss.. they can't deal with that and skedaddle. I mean kudos to you I respect that you were not so needy for pussy that you just tolerated it and submitted like so many men do including myself. But, however, in your infinite wisdom, maybe you now feel that you wish you would have submitted and possibly let go of some of your pride or ego to remain in the union. Which way is right or wrong is subjective …this thread is really just how you feel about it yourself.

Never compromise yourself for others nigga...as me old mum used to say while beating me mercilessly.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I have two cars and they don't look like I live in them but both are old with external flaws and defects. Casper your point about getting overly involved with people and then having no involvement at all... rotating between those... really hit home with me. We are brothers from another mother but you are more functional than I am imo...
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked my gyno is from doing steroids and smoking a ton of weed in high school lol

2 damn good reasons at least lolol
    Originally posted by WellHung I have two cars and they don't look like I live in them but both are old with external flaws and defects. Casper your point about getting overly involved with people and then having no involvement at all… rotating between those… really hit home with me. We are brothers from another mother but you are more functional than I am imo…

ur the yang to my wang, bro v wade.
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by WellHung

i talk about my short comings in the leatesr episode
    speaking of short cummings- my loads have been a bit light as of late
Jump to Top