User Controls

Please post in this thread if you are willing to admit that you struggle in life with certain things...

WellHung Black Hole
    Congratulations, you have enough backbone to admit that you struggle. Are you willing to show even more fortitude and be specific about those struggles?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    *Crickets*
    WellHung Black Hole
    Everybody loves to brag about their strengths ...but no one has the guts to discuss their weaknesses.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Essentially, I post with a bunch of gutless cowards. Pretty much like most of humanity.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Essentially, I post with a bunch of people find it extremely difficult to admit that they were ever wrong.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Essentially I post with a bunch of people who leave a whole lot to be desired... just like myself and most of humanity. Am I special because I admitted that about myself? no, but I still don't understand why it's so difficult for others to admit it about themselves.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Excessive pride and ego is the bane of humanity's existence. It seems to be equally represented among all races, ethnicities and genders.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folx??
    WellHung Black Hole
    CRICKETY-ICKITY?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Everyone is too busy laughing, living and loving to struggle..
    WellHung Black Hole
    Struggles 💖
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    I struggle to afford more hard drugs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey I struggle to afford more hard drugs

You are not putting yourself out there nearly enough. While I appreciate your participation in this thread... I desire for you to be less concerned about your vulnerability, and more concerned about being candid with your fellow posters. What are your deepest, innermost struggles in life?
    I need more drugs, and need the money to afford said drugs.

But I keep spending what little I have on food and weed
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey I need more drugs, and need the money to afford said drugs.

It's not like you are devoid of emotion. You literally, honestly seem completely unconcerned with everything else in life. You honestly don't feel the least bit ashamed or guilty about how you're living your life? If so, I envy you tremendously. Because you're not a bad person and you're not out there hurting anyone. How you live your life is your business. I'm not here to judge you on that. how do you go so easy on yourself, though

. and love yourself so much?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey I need more drugs, and need the money to afford said drugs.

Do you ever consider or come close to engaging in criminal behavior to make money?
    Originally posted by WellHung It's not like you are devoid of emotion. You literally, honestly seem completely unconcerned with everything else in life. You honestly don't feel the least bit ashamed or guilty about how you're living your life?

No. I'm more normal than any of you sociopathic deranged retards

I want to kill myself though because the world is gay as fuck full of people like you and others. I appreciate you posting some decent posts for once in your life

You have never really posted anything technical or useful ever once but you AND ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER can still bring good discussion to the table if you at least give half a fuck instead of actively try to ruin this place even more like others here.

Like okay candyrein and DTE have never made a single thread in years, whatever. There is no obligation anyone makes any threads. Well candy actually made her own thread to post in, which is commendable I think.
    It's also in "half baked" which sploo used to be BANNED FROM THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY and only allowed to post in HALF BAKED so it's kinda funny actyually considering it all , I consider candyrein to be one of the few good DH posters because she isn't a retard. Or is less retarded than the rest of you at least.

DTE is a fucking retard even more so than you which is really saying something

"We all know what HB is, if you don't you shouldn't be posting here"

"Hewfil1: Are we insane?
    Schplew: No son. It is the world around us that is insane.
    FatMax: Did I ever tell you about that one time I was in Juvie? "
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey No. I'm more normal than any of you sociopathic deranged retards

I want to kill myself though because the world is gay as fuck full of people like you and others. I appreciate you posting some decent posts for once in your life

You have never really posted anything technical or useful ever once but you AND ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER can still bring good discussion to the table if you at least give half a fuck instead of actively try to ruin this place even more like others here.

Like okay candyrein and DTE have never made a single thread in years, whatever. There is no obligation anyone makes any threads. Well candy actually made her own thread to post in, which is commendable I think.
    It's also in "half baked" which sploo used to be BANNED FROM THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY and only allowed to post in HALF BAKED so it's kinda funny actyually considering it all , I consider candyrein to be one of the few good DH posters because she isn't a retard. Or is less retarded than the rest of you at least.

DTE is a fucking retard even more so than you which is really saying something

"We all know what HB is, if you don't you shouldn't be posting here"

"Hewfil1: Are we insane?
    Schplew: No son. It is the world around us that is insane.
    FatMax: Did I ever tell you about that one time I was in Juvie? "

I am one of the most intelligent people you have ever encountered. However, You don't like that I question you, myself and the world around me. It's painful for you.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    I struggle with finding intelligence in the OP
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I struggle with finding intelligence in the OP

But my compassion and wherewithal never ceases to Amaze you
Jump to Top