User Controls

It's too fucking expensive to eat decent

Instigator Space Nigga
    Fuck me.

Im tired of living off omelette and i don't really CBA or I haye spending money @ OFF LICENCNES
    cigreting Dark Matter
    cum in ur olmlet 4 nutrishin
    freelascenesex Yung Blood
    just overdose on drugs, cant get broke off of hEaLthI!1! eating if ur dead bro.
    in all seriousness, try loads of supplements and/or calorie shakes,and vitamens. idk
    Aldi is the answer
    scuffed jim carrey Tuskegee Airman
    Poverty cookies
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    U gotta shop around these days son. Being a sale chasing penny pinching Karen is the smart thing to do. I'm gonna grow an amazing fucking garden this year JUST U WATCH
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sudo U gotta shop around these days son. Being a sale chasing penny pinching Karen is the smart thing to do.

Indeed

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    total cost to make $2

wait I can buy fucking 2 dozen oatmeal cookies for $1 GOD DAMMIT

Originally posted by Ember McLain let me show you how it's done, kid

jerryb African Astronaut
    Stores around here don't even bother shoplifters, so just walk out with what you want to eat.
    Originally posted by jerryb Stores around here don't even bother shoplifters, so just walk out with what you want to eat.

I got chased down a downtown street by store security once, fucker was on his phone and followed me like 2 blocks.

I dropped the stuff so he's a faggot for following me
    jerryb African Astronaut
    One of my boys works at an Ingles grocery store and they tell them to not even say anything.
    of course no employees will stop you. I used to chug cough syrup and eat an entire bottle of benadryl right in front of the pharmacists and say hello good morning to them. Some indian qt pharmacy lady staring at me in abject horror as I down 3 bottles of COUGH MAX "oh my dear"

"sorry ma'am"

LP will chase your ass across the parking lot so you gotta be ready for that though.
    If they do this just smash the fucking PRISMS on the ground don't try to steal their prisms they are MADE TO BE DDESTROYED

and you chug the pills in the store. I had to break like 3 of these fuckers once and made so much noise but the plastic "glass" smashes easily so you can do it quick

but if any security is there they will fucking tackle your ass if you start smashing shit THE NOISE AMPS THEM UP like it's suddenly okay to attack you because you are being LOUD which can be perceived as violent versus just sticking it in your coat walking out
    jerryb African Astronaut
    I'm a normie so I pay for my stuff but anyone going hungry in the US is lazy or stupid as fuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Try prepping your food. I'm able to eat for 10 days or more spending around 50. That's with eating chicken, tuna, steamed vegetables, rice, cottage cheese and bananas. Probably 2 weeks if you're drinking water like you should.
    hit up the food bank
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Haxxor Indeed

I get that they probably have to list it because there's probably a small amount of soil on the produce that doesn't get rinsed off but ingredients are listed in order of volume; there's statistically more soil in a bottle than salt or seasoning
    Originally posted by aldra I get that they probably have to list it because there's probably a small amount of soil on the produce that doesn't get rinsed off but ingredients are listed in order of volume; there's statistically more soil in a bottle than salt or seasoning

its sunflower oil aldra, read the french ingredients.
    Originally posted by Ember McLain that would be funny if your kidneys shut down like half a year later and nobody knew why

INACTIVE learn fucking english retard it's the part of a product that doesn't have food/medicine

Pretty sure "natural flavoring" counts as a "FOOD" or at least it's regulated as such

Originally posted by Big the Cat That's a fucking vegetable you retarded nigger they don't have labels

actually they do so you're a double retard

they list the drying agent
    what

why
Jump to Top