User Controls

Cuet part od my finger off

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Debating whethee to go bospital or emwrgency or not but it wont stop bleeding. I was practicing parkour and junping femces and rhis metal fence my finger caught something. I wentt o pharmacy and she put like a bandase on it and said itd my choice to go or
    Not as it may heal wrong without stiches.
    Im in a bar deinking a beer and deciding whether i want to spend 4 hours in a pilish sor waiting dor trestment or not.
    Like the mest was coming out and past rhe nail it like split almost in half.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Given the level genius you're at, I would recommend not doing parkor and focusing on something more realistic for you: walking.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    remember when your dumbass thought you could make art for money lol and tried to and then we found your gay ass 'art' and all laughed?

I do.

"HEY STARTREK; you seen any twelve year olds around here? Remember when we saw that girl and she looked 12 but was really 17?" lookin ass pedophile
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    badass 🤘

one time a guy owed me drug money and I did that to his pinky finger

Maybe you will meet some promiscuous teens at the hospital
    Bradley Black Hole
    One time someone stole coke from me and didn't think I knew it, so when they was rolling up the next joint, instead of weed they pulled out 3 of MY specific little bags which had a g in each. He looked up to make sure I didn't see. I was like, hmmm, went into the other room and grabbed a small hammer and some weed, I asked him to roll another one for me cuz I can't roll cuz my arthritis, so as he's doing it, I smashed his hand with a hammer, hit him a couple dozen times going for the ribs, and missed and he kinda like really looked in a bad position after the miss went to the back of the head (i didn't expect him to immediately fold and kept striking) he was half conscious I would say, so I retrieved my drugs and the contents of his pockets, realized he was still kinda half out of it, and then proceeded to smash his other hand with the hammer, and ask him if he wants to die, he said no, so I asked him why he steals, and he says he doesn't, so I spit in his face and showed him where the door way, he couldn't really walk so once he was out the door with a dozen or so hammer strikes to the chest, 1 to the head, his right hand half smashed with one or two blows, his left hand permanently disfigured with 5 or 6 strikes at full strength without him really being conscious, I pushed him out the doorway and he tried to catch himself on his broken hands and proceeded to fuck them up worse.

He went and told everyone he stole from me and this happened and I'm a piece of shit, K.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I enjoy harming and disfiguring thieves.
    Bradley Black Hole
    next motherfucker going into a bucket with a couple inches of lye in it alive
    Bradley Black Hole
    Not gonna lie this thread makes me want to cut a pedophile's, not gonna say names, hands into chicken fingers and make that nigga eat it raw. I saw a video where this happened and not gonna lie, I was impressed.
    Lol a woman beater female boxer stalker (kafka can cobfirm it) and more acts like hes better than someone who wnats to fuck teens.
    Lol kafka told me ur such garbage she wished u die in a prison
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Bro you probably never met a guy like Bradley, he reminds me of my stepdad. Fucker loved to drink and fight and cut someone at the drop of a hat.
    I saw many of bis pics he posts on here and could tell from bis eyes he is not tough or hard or any sort of a threar.
    He looks like an aleays smiling early balding loser who overcompensates for being bisexual. There is nothing tough about the way he looks.
    And if he did anything he fantasy writes about hed be srill in prison or dead by some gang.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat Lol a woman beater female boxer stalker (kafka can cobfirm it) and more acts like hes better than someone who wnats to fuck teens.

LMAO @ Kafka can confirm it 🤣🤣🤣
    That retarded bitch posts more pure bullshit crap here than you do. Nothing she’s posted is true….her entire existence is made up solely in the hopes of garnered attention from losers like you & rat boy.

You should consider raping her instead of the children you’re constantly lusting over
    Originally posted by Wariat Im in a bar deinking a beer and deciding whether i want to spend 4 hours in a pilish sor waiting dor trestment or not.

Best just to keep posting on NIS and looking for oldje
    Originally posted by Wariat He looks like an aleays smiling early balding loser who overcompensates for being bisexual. There is nothing tough about the way he looks.

based
    WellHung Black Hole
    Eat the tip of your finger.Mmmm tastes good!
Jump to Top